View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are my shrooms still good?

mb-909

Bluelighter
I have the following problem... I was so smart to freeze my shrooms in the packed sealing inside my freezer.

Well somebody seemed to put them outside for a few seconds and therefor ice crystals have been built. Are they still good or should I throw them away?

Absolutely they're still good. I was away on holidays and didn't want my house sitter finding my shrooms, so I vacumn packed them in 7g packages and placed them inside double layer freezer bags.

As the 7g packages come out one by one to be used, I let them equilibrate to room temperature and then open them.

A few seconds inopportune exposure to room temperature is no issue.

Tom

I agree with Tom. The alkaloids probably remain active.

I vacumn packed them in 7g packages and placed them inside double layer freezer bags.

As the 7g packages come out one by one to be used, I let them equilibrate to room temperature and then open them.

Tom

Individual packages are convenient. I never package things individually anymore. I have a main storage container and a smaller container. I take individual doses out of the smaller container. This limits the environmental exposure of the larger long term storage containers contents. I avoid lots of separate packages and containers because distributors often have lots of individually prepackaged stuff, dime bags, multiple phones, mailing labels, ect. My use is personal and I am avoiding the extra consequences associated with distribution if my stash is discovered by other people.

Last edited: