• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Are my prescribed drugs messing with my recreational drugs?

Yeah? Only 6 months? Why would they even keep prescribing it, then?
Presumably, physical and psychological dependence. Once someone is on it, it's very hard to get them off - and many become physically + psychologically addicted and don't want to go off of it. A lot of doctors also just might not care enough to bother. I have a relative who has been on Zopiclone for nearly two decades. Would not recommend anyone follow in their footsteps.

I'd look into 1:1 CBD:THC cannabis flower and tinctures as a starting point. Vaporizers can also be great if you invest in a decent one - just do not get a black market vape. You should have some good options for cannabis since you're in Cali.

Happy I could help!

Presumably, physical and psychological dependence. Once someone is on it, it's very hard to get them off - and many become physically + psychologically addicted and don't want to go off of it. A lot of doctors also just might not care enough to bother. I have a relative who has been on Zopiclone for nearly two decades. Would not recommend anyone follow in their footsteps.

I'd look into 1:1 CBD:THC cannabis flower and tinctures as a starting point. Vaporizers can also be great if you invest in a decent one - just do not get a black market vape. You should have some good options for cannabis since you're in Cali.

Happy I could help!
Woah! That’s crazy! Yes, I’ll check out the cannabis. Thanks

So Ketamine, then, huh? Is that only found street side? I only have one regular guy I buy from and that’s for meth. I have no idea how to go about finding other connections. I guess asking him would be a decent start. Otherwise, 🤷‍♀️
You can get it prescribed for depression (difficult and generally expensive if insurance does not cover it) via prescription nasal spray or a clinic. It's commonly used as anaesthetic for humans and animals, and a lot of that does leak onto the street. Bluelight rules obviously do not allow me to assist in sourcing or for any sourcing to occur on here, but people tend to get it either online or on the streets. Just don't use it too frequently if you end up getting some as there is a serious risk of permanent and organ bladder damage with frequent use.

Usually I wouldn't recommend that, but in case of ketamine there are some research chemical derivates like deschloroketamine, which are much more potent (4-5x probably) and thus put less strain on the organs. Also these tend to be legal across the world. Google is your friend. Just watch out for scammers. I had a DCK disso habit over 3 soild years and only minimal bladder discomfort, which resolved after a few months. But be careful, if you're susceptible to them then they are very addictive and mess with your judgement.

I have mentioned this same problem on here previously but it has been awhile. My current meds are: Cymbalta (can't remember dosage but it is daily, Buspirone 15mg/daily, Risperidone 2mg/nightly, Hydroxyzine 25mg/3×daily/as needed and Seroquel 400mg/nightly. I have been told Seroquel can kill a meth high at 50mgs. I was unaware of the risperidone done the same thing as far as killing the high. I remember back 10yrs ago wen I could do one line and be tweaked to pure bliss for atleast 4 days. Now I'm constantly searching about why I can't seem to get any positive feelings much less high from meth anymore. I have IVed .4 an .5 an felt nothing but a blank dead stare no stimulation but no desire to go to bed either completely miserable. It actually lines right up as far as the last time I remember getting high from it was around the summer of 2020 and that was around the time I was prescribed the Seroquel. Every once in a while..say 1 out of 10..times I'll get some and I'll be good an gone for bout 3 days but usually not. Although I still feel that where it's coming from (going thru a friend they kno the connect) it is shitty at best. I have been cutting my Seroquel in half doses for about a month or so now but still no change.

I'm on citalorpam and it seems to block some of the effects of codeine. I wonder if it's because of the mild CYP2D6 inhibition.

Not sure a out the other drugs but personally I've been taking sertraline (SSRI) for about 6 weeks now. I'm not sure if this is really the case but anecdotally I'm noticing cannabis doesn't get me as high as it used to. I haven't changed the amount or frequency I smoke and I still get high but it doesn't seem to be as pronounced, or I need more for same effect of that makes sense.