• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random are lottery scratch tickets riggesd for some stores??

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
theirs this store that bought $5 scratch tickets from and beer for OVER 6 years

and all ive ever won was a FREE ticket and or a $6 prize

but when i buy scratch tickets at big stores like walmart or foodsco i win $100 or $2000 at times OFF of the same ticket lmao

do small liquor stores just buy their own rigged tickets to make a profit out of suckers?>>>??

@Hugs For Drugs fuck knows. Maybe 🤷‍♂️

My friend bought £300 worth before, 100 x £1 ones and 100 x £2 ones.
His return was £270 lol.

Best I've ever had is £40 from a £2 one
Wasted loads of money on them
They say the odds are 1 in 4.something but they lie!

Ya know, I was on the verge of moving this thread as it is not drug related. But thinking about it, scratch card addiction is very real and has many parallels with drug addiction.

However, unlike drug addicts, they don't go and score their fix in an alleyway like any other self respecting drugster.

No, they'd rather stand in front of me while I'm trying to buy a beer or some smokes and present a fuckin wad of lottery tickets that they want checking, even though they know damn well they've won fuck all. Then they buy more lottery tickets. Just as I think they're finally gonna fuck off, we get "oh, can I have five of number 4, three of number 6 and two of number 10?"

After holding up the queue for 20 minutes, when I've finally managed to score some booze and fags, I walk out the shop only to find them leaning up against the wall feverishly clawing away at their scratch cards for their five second dopamine rush and the subsequent crash as they realise they're still not rich.

And never will be.

They're worse than crack heads.

But the thing that really pisses me off, is that they just throw their shitty pieces of worthless cardboard on the ground with no respect for the environment.

In my opinion, if you can afford to buy lottery tickets and scratch cards, you don't need the fuckin money. You have more chance of being struck by lightning twice than getting a decent win.

SO JUST FUCK OFF OUT OF MY LOCAL SHOP AND LET ME BUY MY LEGAL DRUGS IN PEACE. CUNTS!

Anyway, rant over. To answer the question, no, it's completely random and you're never going to get rich...

Last edited:
I win jack shit every time. The consistency is comforting. 🥴👌
In fact, I only started winning after i began stealing them at work lol. (Long time ago, no more of that nonsense for this over achiever)

Ya know, I was on the verge of moving this thread as it is not drug related. But thinking about it, scratch card addiction is very real and has many parallels with drug addiction.

However, unlike drug addicts, they don't go and score their fix in an alleyway like any other self respecting drugster.

No, they'd rather stand in front of me while I'm trying to buy a beer or some smokes and present a fuckin wad of lottery tickets that they want checking, even though they know damn well they've won fuck all. Then they buy more lottery tickets. Just as I think they're finally gonna fuck off, we get "oh, can I have five of number 4, three of number 6 and two of number 10?"

After holding up the queue for 20 minutes, when I've finally managed to score some booze and fags, I walk out the shop only to find them leaning up against the wall feverishly clawing away at their scratch cards for their five second dopamine rush and the subsequent crash as they realise they're still not rich.

And never will be.

But the thing that really pisses me off, is that they just throw their shitty pieces of worthless cardboard on the ground.

In my opinion, if you can afford to buy lottery tickets and scratch cards, you don't need the fuckin money. You have more chance of being struck by lightning twice than getting a decent win.

SO JUST FUCK OFF OUT OF MY LOCAL SHOP AND LET ME BUY MY LEGAL DRUGS IN PEACE. CUNTS!

Anyway, rant over. To answer the question, no, it's completely random and you're never going to get rich...
Man, I HATE those people. Zero self awareness.

this is the gold 😭 this is going in my book of awesome verbs god blessed. wait dnd

And never will be.

But the thing that really pisses me off, is that they just throw their shitty pieces of worthless cardboard on the ground.

that was the funniest thing i ever read ( ithink )

unless you get lucky !! loooooool real lucky.

not even luckier, luckiest. rotfdl

Never understood it... The only time I ever bought em was when I got gift cards. Then you at least get a chance to turn that useless gift card money into cold hard drug money.

I remember one time being really desperate and scratched through a ton of em with only 2$ return. On the last one with a tear in my eye praying for just enough to get some dope, scratch it to find a 50$. I lost it, beyond happy that I was getting high after all.

There’s a rush to it. But when I got 200$ in my pocket you can bet I’m not gonna risk losing it all for the chance at maybe getting more.

-GC