• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Are eye issues a norm after taking thizz?

Theatombong

Greenlighter
So about a month ago I took 1 and a half of what I first thought was X but ended up being thizz or even meth bombs (they were round little green pills, the dealer called them "poppers".). It was my first time taking pills of any sort, I had snorted Molly and coke before but nothing more than a line or two. I started with the half then redosed with a full pill( which might've been a mistake ) about 6 hours after the first half. I started feeling really cold and had muscle spasms, I also started to feel like throwing up and just started to make my trip bad. The first half was a really good expirence but right after drinking the full one I just wanted to calm down and get some rest. I couldn't get any sleep for about 2 days 3 days and I had a hard time falling asleep for the next couple of weeks. On the 2 or third day I felt a eye lash go into my eye and I tried to take it out with my finger, I know stupid idea. I ended up thinking I pushed the eye lash under my eye( since It was under my eye lid when I was taking it out) and for the next few days my eyes hurted whenever I start smoking weed. The pain also seems to be all over my right side of my face and I'll feel pressure behind my eye and feel it get warm at times. I've also been noticing that the right side of my temple hurts and tends to just linger. I had really high blood pressure, trouble breathing as If I had a lump on my throught, my neck has also been hurting along with me feeling dizzy and with no appetite. Anyone think this is the norm or should I be freaking out?

This is def norm for people who are very ignorant about this area of chemicals. You have some reading to do. Welcome to BL

What do you mean by ignorant? Please be more specific. Also thanks, I've been lurking but decided to post for once since I felt you guys can help me in terms of advice.

^ you should invest in a test kit to make sure the "molly" and "thizz" is actually MDMA to start..

DONE TAKE PILLS WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. JESUS. If some guy handed you a bottle of chemical s and said I think it's x would you take it? Well in your case I guess so. People feel like because it's a pill it's safe. Swim has had a huge bag of crystals for a week now and haven't been able to test it so he hasn't done any. A little self control.