• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Are darknet markets worth it?

I am not sure about the trackability but like I said I vaguely remember using two wallets and consciously altering the default fee, I forget why exactly.

I'd honestly rather get hard drugs mailed than weed. Too big and smelly.

Last edited:
Sure but they'll take the low hanging fruit first.
Low as in Bitcoins, or the XMR/ Moreno user's.

Or the you mean the big fish, instead of the end user, who just orders for his own. Doubt I get punished for ordering 5 grams of weed with a wallet. The invention of tolerancing instead of legalitizing means the individual user is not prosicuted. Why they make ordering via Internet a problem is beyond me. A gouvernement choice.

You could also cut of the top :)

Last edited:
Like the single transfer wallets

oh shite BTC is traceable now? I kinda thought that was the whole point. Before that in the golden times (for me they were lol) the clearnet came through stateside 100 percent of the time. Than 0. Damn triads. oh no damn them to pinky-less hell. (probably just a rumor if not just some shit talk but its fun to pretend)

thank you fairynymph. That BTC machine just lost all interest. Im just gunna ask, do I have to do all new research for xmr or is it basically the same thing.
If you acquire the BTC anonymously, it won’t be linked to you, but it’s still not as anonymous & safe as XMR. Plus using XMR is cheaper & not all market/vendors accept BTC because XMR is preferred.

XMR is its own crypto currency. I recommend buying it on localmonero.co

And there is only ONE y in my name - fair nYmph :)

Reading all this out of curiosity, not because I actually want/need to use dark markets. I understood only half of what you guys are talking about, and I never got even Tor to run. I know you can't explain all this to me here. But how would one go about learning the basics? Like some Dark Markets 101 video or something?
Again: Just to have a basic idea and be able to understand conversatios like this one.
It’s not easy & you do want a good guide. I recommend using Tails for optimal security. It’s also more user friendly.

I believe I sent it to a second address
I think they could do better than 5000 num/char as an address. It's all rigged I say. A PITA at the least.
Thats if we were talking Bitcoin.
My first trans was my banks debit card. 😝Second it was BTC same source.
I'm done with it. For reals.
Peace

There is a guide to bitcoin, I guess bitcoin is no good anymore but I assume most of the same principles apply? I had a couple of members helping me a ton and i still never pulled the trigger on it because 1. I dont wanna lose everything on my cpu from installing/reinstalling 2. I believe my computer to be hacked. (although since I switched providers things seem alright?)

In light of the recent exit scam/extortion attempt that was being discussed, I wonder how many people have used darknet markets successfully and whether people think they are worth it overall, based on experience.

I remember looking at the first silk road with my friend back on 2011 and for our purposes, it wasn't worth it. If it was around today as it was before DPR the first got taken down then I would use it for certain things but since then, there have been so many exit scams and people getting ripped off by individual vendors that I wonder if it's even worth it.

Have people had experiences getting what they actually ordered? Did this last? Have people been ripped off? Have people used different ones with varying success?

Certain ways of getting certain illegal (but traditionally not policed much) drugs - medicines I would say based on my own needs - seem to be under threat from the state now and so I am considering looking at the darknet out of curiosity really but I don't trust it. I imagine that the best ones are kept fairly well hidden from the public. The first silk road was eventually common knowledge and once it got to the press, the amount of customers went up massively.

Anyway, people's experiences, opinions and so on. My opinion is that they are probably more hassle than they are worth nowadays unless you find one that you have found to be trustworthy.
I consistently used the darknet to order ounces of rock MDMA from different sources in Europe over the course of a year or two in which time I had to use different markets due to availability as well as different suppliers but in my experience I never had any issues but I will say that I spent a good amount of time researching the different marketplaces and reading other people's experiences as well as learning about PGP encryption which you will most likely have to use to communicate with the sellers I think it can be a very useful resource as long as you do your research. I also ordered LSD and different cannabis concentrates all without fail. And most sellers offer some sort of reimbursement or deal if you do not receive your package.

I had a post written but lost it. All this talk of xmr is interesting. I still use clearnet suppliers and they take bitcoin and some of them encourage it and they aren't honeytraps as far as I can see, unless they are seeing the writing on the wall and are gonna pull exit scams when the government start giving them shit (it's starting to happen it seems). But the vendors I've use have been around for years and I've used them for years so I dunno. They seem to like bitcoin for now anyway but they are OK with bank transfers too.

I was reallt asking about people's experiences more than anything and the reliability of sources they've used as I am considering it myself. I don't think it's as complicated as people make out. People saying that they can't get tor to run for example must be making a mistake.

All of the information is interesting and useful tho. I'll come back to this tomorrow probably.

Reading all this out of curiosity, not because I actually want/need to use dark markets. I understood only half of what you guys are talking about, and I never got even Tor to run. I know you can't explain all this to me here. But how would one go about learning the basics? Like some Dark Markets 101 video or something?
Again: Just to have a basic idea and be able to understand conversatios like this one.
There's quite a few guides to using tor on youtube. Some of them mention the DNMs in passing, but due to YTs policies they can't go into detail about the DNMs, but there is enough general info on there to be very helpful in terms of a guide to using tor 101 etc.

There is a guide to bitcoin, I guess bitcoin is no good anymore but I assume most of the same principles apply? I had a couple of members helping me a ton and i still never pulled the trigger on it because 1. I dont wanna lose everything on my cpu from installing/reinstalling 2. I believe my computer to be hacked. (although since I switched providers things seem alright?)
Use Tails. It is super secure and runs off a USB stick, no need to worry about your OS. Nothing you do is saved, unless you put it in the permanent storage folder.

I had a post written but lost it. All this talk of xmr is interesting. I still use clearnet suppliers and they take bitcoin and some of them encourage it and they aren't honeytraps as far as I can see, unless they are seeing the writing on the wall and are gonna pull exit scams when the government start giving them shit (it's starting to happen it seems). But the vendors I've use have been around for years and I've used them for years so I dunno. They seem to like bitcoin for now anyway but they are OK with bank transfers too.

I was reallt asking about people's experiences more than anything and the reliability of sources they've used as I am considering it myself. I don't think it's as complicated as people make out. People saying that they can't get tor to run for example must be making a mistake.

All of the information is interesting and useful tho. I'll come back to this tomorrow probably.
Tor won’t run on iOS. But it’s SUPER easy on Android or Windows. As easy as any browser.

Download Tor broswer…then DM me if you need technical help. Tails using Tor is even better ofc, much more secure. Either way happy to help. I’ve used Tor on all big OSes, i2p, & Tails obv. Tails has the best pgp (encryption) utility, but if you’re just using Tor on Windows I recommend Kleopatra.

Use Tails. It is super secure and runs off a USB stick, no need to worry about your OS. Nothing you do is saved, unless you put it in the permanent storage folder.
Thank you so much. I always considered a 'cold wallet' with btc, which seems to be about the same thing...

Is this an app I download? If so aren't I already hacked defeating the purpose?
Or is this like a premoney loaded usb (nah I dont see that happenin).....Ok how does "tails" work? You can message me if you want.

*edit* this computer uses chrome which doesn't seem to work so ill message you when I dowload it on the other one. THANK YOU AGAIN

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I always considered a 'cold wallet' with btc, which seems to be about the same thing...

Is this an app I download? If so aren't I already hacked defeating the purpose?
Or is this like a premoney loaded usb (nah I dont see that happenin).....Ok how does "tails" work? You can message me if you want.

*edit* this computer uses chrome which doesn't seem to work so ill message you when I dowload it on the other one. THANK YOU AGAIN
Tails is a Linux based OS. It inevitably freezes for me after 1+ hr of use, but since I’m using a cheap, really old PC that could just be my box.

Messages work fine for me on Chrome? What OS are you using?

I use a cold wallet on my PC & transfer XMR as needed to an online wallet for use on DNMs. You don’t want your main wallet directly linked to your DNM activity. If you only buy XMR when you need it for small amounts & don’t invest, you can probably get away with a hot wallet only provided you buy your XMR anonymously & the wallet isn’t linked to you by name.

Just a question fairny - if your main wallet is linked to a darknet site, what exactly could the cops charge you with? There's no crime of "buying drugs 6 months ago" is there? Isn't the only crime being in "possession" of drugs? So if the cops don't find any drugs in your house then what can they do with a link from your wallet to a darknet site?

Just a question fairny - if your main wallet is linked to a darknet site, what exactly could the cops charge you with? There's no crime of "buying drugs 6 months ago" is there? Isn't the only crime being in "possession" of drugs? So if the cops don't find any drugs in your house then what can they do with a link from your wallet to a darknet site?
I have no clue about the laws over here tbh, but as I always have drugs on hand (collector), better safe than sorry.