• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Are darknet markets worth it?

I’m so mad. I tried 2 new vendors recently - but they’re BOTH alts of other vendors and one of them is particularly awful. The h is DEFINITELY NOT H & the coke is weak & burns when smoked as freebase. I don’t like getting multiple identical packets at the same time either. Ordered a bunch of diazepam from a new vendor too & came as loose pills - so long as they’re actually 10mg diaz I’ll be satisfied but I really prefer them left in blister strips. Wish vendors would state that upfront, what if I wanted to resell these?

Been through almost all the vendors that ship with tracking at this point & most of the h & coke are just crap.

Just a question fairny - if your main wallet is linked to a darknet site, what exactly could the cops charge you with? There's no crime of "buying drugs 6 months ago" is there? Isn't the only crime being in "possession" of drugs? So if the cops don't find any drugs in your house then what can they do with a link from your wallet to a darknet site?
It's not the cops you might be worried about but banks. If your wallet is linked in any way to your bank, PayPal or exchange account then they have been known to close associated accounts. You won't get arrested or lose money, but you'll have the hassle of getting a new bank, etc.

Cold wallets have zero connections to your personal banking so no banking blowback.

Good point, and opening new accounts requires ever more information what with the KYC (know your customer) nonsense.

The golden age of darknet markets are over but they're still useful in some cases.

5 years ago you could get high quality cocaine for £50/g, 10 Oxy 80s for £40, a GRAM of 2CB for something ridiculously cheap like £30 .

Now darkweb prices are pretty close to street prices. I wouldn't bother buying coke from the darkweb now.

It's still great for more obscure drugs, stuff you can't get locally. Nobody in my city knows what 4-HO-MET is. The darkweb is still great for stuff like that.

"The darkweb is still great for stuff like that."

jCNHhN9.jpeg

like a godsend. perfection at it's best. It is like a microwave oven is to food. quick, perfect, and convenient. amazing. 👅

Saying that, the amount of obscure stuff you can get from the DW now is a lot more limited than it was back in the day.

Try getting 2CI, 2CE, AMT, DXM or MDA in Europe. It's just not there anymore. This stuff was readily available five years ago.

hey all, so in west midlands, coke quality are that SHIT, SERIOUSLY somebody need to upped game FAST! ffs, this has been going for quite a long time, about 5 months now i believe, i just fucking cant find very good quality white anywhere i NEEDED.. so i had to resort back to DN and search for good quality from uk vendor, i can CONFIRMED this, twice i hav tried different uk vendor for coke, the result? CRAPPY QUALITY:cry:

WTF happened to UK drugs market?? and why is it like this atm?? is this because all the austerity still ongoing in uk now?? OR the kinahan hav all together stop supply coke and heroin to the uk?? due to the fact the kinahan are on sanction lists meaning they cant get any money to buy and re supply all the gangs in ukand ireland of course! now, i know this is not confirmed fact but what do u think??

i ask this because in generally. every parts of uk, coke and heroin quality hav been that BAD since last year when kinahan got the sanctions by DEA last year

Yeah in the North East my dealer started giving me stuff with a lot of powder in rather than the usual softish rocks. I don't do it often enough to work out whether it's significantly weaker, but it's not a good sign.

Coke quality is still way better than it was pre-Psychoactive Substances Bill , in any case

Make sure you're reading reviews when you're buying from the Darkweb, I'd be surprised if no-one in the UK was selling decent coke there. If worst comes to worst you can always just import from Europe.