• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Are ativans a waste of time?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I like Valium I like klonopin I can’t get either. But I was wondering if Ativan could possibly help me work on my music. I find singing and music writing to be easier as I don’t worry what someone will think and I’m able to create what I like. But I can’t get any other benzo. Plus these would be 5 years or older. Would you say take em or leave them

I like Valium I like klonopin I can’t get either. But I was wondering if Ativan could possibly help me work on my music. I find singing and music writing to be easier as I don’t worry what someone will think and I’m able to create what I like. But I can’t get any other benzo. Plus these would be 5 years or older. Would you say take em or leave them
Ive only tried ativan on a few occasions but i found em very relaxing.

Idk, some ppl it doesn't work fo em. Or that they see Shadow ppl with ativan. Ime Valium feels better but ativan feels better than Xanax to me.
I may try a few just to see. Being as I know they are legit. Just older.

Compared to Valium I think it works much better for anxiety

But I haven't taken it for a long time

Compared to Valium I think it works much better for anxiety

But I haven't taken it for a long time
Mine would be possibly for 2 weeks. Maybe less I doubt there’s much of a supply being as this is the only script

I’m looking for anything other then this bottle of liquor to get me into a calm relaxed state to record

But fuck it. I may close this down. I did well to get off one thing. No point in adding something else harder to get off of

Clonazepam used to be my favourite benzo till I tried Temazepam!! Only problem with Temazepam is that it might be too sedating for daytime use, however it's the only benzo I've experienced Euphoria with!

Clonazepam used to be my favourite benzo till I tried Temazepam!! Only problem with Temazepam is that it might be too sedating for daytime use, however it's the only benzo I've experienced Euphoria with!
I love it and miss it but I wreck cars and drink and do cocaine when I have it. This pots pretty good though for the time being until I can wean myself of these last two doses of kratom

Ativan is great for daytime use and doesnt give you droopy eyes.
But if your pills are 5 years old, dont count on them to do anything. I had some that i'd forgotten about that were about 5-6 years old and i didnt feel shit.

But if your pills are 5 years old, dont count on them to do anything. I had some that i'd forgotten about that were about 5-6 years old and i didnt feel shit.

Maybe you did feel them, but didn't know it like Leonardo Dicaprio in the film Wolf of Wall Street when he takes those out of date 'Ludes fucking hilarious

Hilarious you need to watch it