• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Are Alien Rx Cartridges unsafe?

Lysergaman

Bluelighter
A local dispo is selling a pack of 5x 1g Aliens Rx cartridges and each are about half of the cost of the average cartridge around here. They are marketed as “98% pure triple distilled.” On top of all that the dispo says it has synthetic terpenes in them. I’m totally unfamiliar with synthetic terpenes and I don’t know whether they’re safe or not. Plus the low cost combined with a potency higher than any concentrate I’ve ever seen makes me suspicious. If this is legit it’s a great deal, but I don’t want to invest a bunch of money in something that’s potentially unsafe. Thanks for the help

is local dispo slang for drug dealer?
It’s a vendor listed on a website similar to Weedmaps. This website lists the seller ID for every dispo they work with. I haven’t used them before, but the fact that they listed that made me assume it was a legitimate vendor. With all this talk recently about contaminated cartridges, I figured that I should be extra cautious

lololol exactly my thoughts
I don’t know if we are allowed to make posts where we name specific companies, but this is the first dispo listed by the company that I renewed my medcard through. This whole situation makes me wary of all new vendors

I’d suggest not buying it. there’s a lot of fake carts being bought from dealers and majority of the consumers are coming from clueless teens not knowing what’s inside the carts and how it can potentially kill them. I’ve seen idiots inhaling those Juul things whilst inhaling those fake carts. I myself don’t smoke carts anymore I just stick to smoking bud ( I have smoked fake carts like this one called “Super Mario and Luigi Gelato” whatever it was called”.)

Excuse for my grammar and spelling mistakes :)