• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Are Activas brand 10/325 (a333) oxycodone being sued?

ColoradoBoy90

Bluelighter
This isn't a brand discussion, please read it in full. ALL I WANT TO KNOW is if Activas 10/325mg (a33 I believe) is currently under investigation, or being sued, or anything. AND If anything came from the lawsuits/investigations. I have read COUNTLESS complaints about the 10/325 Activas brand. Some people said they where filing lawsuits because the formula changed (it used to be Watson pills before the merger).

Some complaints are years old, some are in 2016. I have not read ONE SINGLE person say anything good about them, there are literally thousands of post when googling it all saying how it's terrible.

So I was wondering: are they being sued? IF SO, did they Change their formula? Or are they not being sued? Or?? ALL I WANT TO KNOW is if Activas 10/325mg is currently under investigation, or being sued, or anything. AND If anything came from the lawsuits/investigations. I ask because my only choices are Activas or amneal or mallincdock (this sincle sentence is brand discussion, that's it).

Last edited:
Thousands complain they give no pain relief at all, more side effects, if feels like a time release, and on and on. Also Activas did say they where making abuse resistant Percosets... So it's possible the 10mg Activas got messed up in the name of making it abuse resistant. We all know how that goes. Normally they ruin them after that, even if taken them orally as they should be

Look at OC vs OP oxy. Thousands of people took them orally and swear it's much less effective -- even people who didn't realize it changed until they went through W/D'a and noticed the pill imprint different. So it's not placebo, as many took it not knowing if changed and got withdrawals..

Or The old Opana vs the "newly reformulate abuse resistance" pills... The new brand name Opana is horrible. It doesn't absorb well because of the crazy thick coating + wax coating.

There is no evidence of a lawsuit.

Nothing you've described is grounds for a lawsuit. If you don't like Actavis simply switch brands.