• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

April's free testing

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
Hey everyone it's a new month so that mean an other pill can b sent off for free testing!
They will issue us a code that can be used to ensure free testing.

Hopefully this month Don't get wasted like others !!! :(

Any suggestion for this month?!?!?

I'm gonna try get a green tomorrowland. Currently going about Scotland. Not a lot of info about them.

I'm gonna try get a green tomorrowland. Currently going about Scotland. Not a lot of info about them.

fair play mate, would love to see a few pills being tested from Scotland. if i was a betting man i would have a few quid on some pills being pressed in your area. over the last year or so there seems to be dodgy copies and logos not seen anywhere else in the UK.

fair play mate, would love to see a few pills being tested from Scotland. if i was a betting man i would have a few quid on some pills being pressed in your area. over the last year or so there seems to be dodgy copies and logos not seen anywhere else in the UK.

scotland seems to get the cream of the crop going by the fact half the reports on pillreports are from scotland.....
they do have alot of good shit floating about up there but a then a fair bit of dodgy shit too....

down my way its all pills youve never heard of ............ mainly bollocks ;-)