• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Approximately how much of a heroin bag should I inject for my first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people may argue that it's just morally wrong to abuse drugs that are made to help people with medical problems.

Sounds like some bullshit. How does that even make sense?

every illegal drug is illegal because at least a few people think it shouldn't be abused for some reason

LSD? Mushrooms? There's no rational, informed reason for drugs like this to be illegal. Lots of people think things should be illegal. Doesn't mean the reasons aren't stupid, or should be considered with any seriousness. Other drugs, and more specifically methods of use, have concrete and logical reasons against their use. Hearing those reasons from someone who is informed and isn't just parroting propaganda is useful in my opinion.

So I have come down to my last 4 bags. Should I bang all 4 or do 2 separately twice. I know the 2 bag dOsage makes me feel good but 4 would probably be on a whole new level. What do yall think?

So I have come down to my last 4 bags. Should I bang all 4 or do 2 separately twice. I know the 2 bag dOsage makes me feel good but 4 would probably be on a whole new level. What do yall think?
You probably should have posted a new topic for this but since it's a quick question I'll try to answer it. If you've never done more than two before, I definitely wouldn't suggest increasing your dose that drastically, especially since this is IV we're talking about. I could see that easily leading to an overdose. So I'd think just doing two at a time would be safer and better overall because as we all know, drugs are expensive, and making them last longer is always beneficial imo.

Last edited:
lol youre gonna shoot up sooner or later, you said it yourself "im really eager to IV"

I used to fucking hate needles but I got over it.

best 3 pieces of advice I could tell you

- know the strength of your drugs before you start doubling your dose or anything

- Dont use needles more than twice. Ideally, you use a new one each time but honestly re-using them once isnt really the end of the world and they dont grow on trees. sooner than later though, they start becoming way too blunt to use safely. they really shouldnt hurt when you put them into your body. if they do, you should have gotten rid of it a long time ago.

- you dont "recreationally" IV drugs. if youre shooting up, youre a drug addict. dont try and be someone youre not. just get used to existing for the periods when you arent getting high. youre not going to socialize, youre not going to better yourself in any way, AT BEST you can hold down some menial job, but you arent doing much of anything for yourself. not saying its the right or wrong way to live but thats how it is

Thanks for the advice; I was planning on going to needle exchange places to get clean needles all the time anyway, and testing out each batch by snorting before IVing any. But I do think claiming that there's no such thing as recreational IV use is going a little far. There are quite a few controlled users of IV drugs. You're not really a "drug addict" until you let drugs control your life.

ok man, buck the trend. youre the chosen one. there can only be one highlander. you got all the answers. aint nobody gonna break my stride. sweet dude

good luck

I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying controlled users exist; I'm not even saying anything about myself, let alone claiming that I'm absolutely positive that I'll be an exception to any rule or whatever. I recognize that using heroin carries a big risk of addiction; I've only been doing oxycodone for a little while and already experience intense cravings for opioids between my weekly doses, so I imagine heroin will be a lot worse. All I can say for sure is that I'll try my best to resist any urges I have to go against my plan.

this is how people die. they want to enjoy it, and have no tolerance. or a low tolerance. if you dont know where YOU stand with THAT EXACT type of dope, dont shoot it. do not shoot it!

you have to test it in different ways first, and you should either trust the person you get it from, or test it EVERY TIME before you inject it. half a bag could kill you. or not get you much of a high at all. all depends.

you MUST test that shit out for yourself and make an informed decision regarding your own special metabolism/weight/strength of the bag

Yeah I know that testing with a minimal dose is important. But I gave up the "IV immediately" idea a long time ago. I actually took heroin for the first time today via insufflation after buying a bundle last night, and I won't start IVing until I'm decently experienced with snorting and smoking ROAs.

Shit i have been scared so been very careful cause my mates told me things like: nah man u cant inject 2 bags at the same time its gonna kill you etc... I have been injecting for about 2 months. Been smoking for 3-4 years... And let me tell u!!! My first time shot I didn't feel anything! Not a damn thing. Since then, cause of that i have 'been smoking it cause was disappointed with needle.. Since then i have been injecting quite a lot... And from some reason when injecting heroin in two months lets say 50 times... Amazing rush-
ONCE somewhere in between those 50 times. Good rush twice. Felt pretty much nothing at all- 47times!!! So yeah overall shooting up is disappointing. But as i said my mate scared me. They obviously don't realise my tolerance issues. I am not sure how many bags i can inject :/ i had 3 a minute ago and no rush no nothing.. Afterwards feeling little bit mellow but not what i was looking for. So i guess its time to let go of fear and try 4 bags... I think that between 4-6 bags will be the one. Since that one amazing rush i have been chasing the dragon :D but i was afraid. I wonder can you overdose on heroin only while not actually feeling very high?? But to answer your question.. From what u said I thought half a bag (10£bag)...(0.05g) but other people scared me so i dunno... Maybe start with quarter?! 1/4 of 10£ bag... 0.025g i can't see how 0.05 or especially 0.025g could harm you because of your tolerance... I dont know these are just ideas... I think with half a ten bag u should be ok... Or you will die possibly also... But i dont know why or how... But i agree with the other people.. I have been smoking 3-4 years and it was enough... Until recently... But recently nothing is enough anymore!!!! Terrible reality!!! Which is where you are going to be if you continue in this direction!
U shouldnt take it at all! But if you insist... smoking brown( Number3) would be perfect for you i am sure(#3brown afghan pure tends to be the strongest and the most expensive out of #3 type of H)... Or if you wanna snort u need Number4(white, chinese white, gray) ... Some type of white... I tried chinese white... Never again :/..... My favorite out of all heroin is gray heroin... For snorting... Its amazing... Its very strong probably not the best choice for you atm... (You cannot control yourself if u take a bit more than you should). You end up waking uo in random places doing god knows what :D but if you take just the right amount its amazing.. Miss gray heroin. But for you would be ideal #3 either english or any brown heroin... You might wanna skip afghan pure... The weaker heroin will fuck you up but u might escape the negative things connected to heroin. But if u take strong one u will definetely end up with one or more negative effects of heroin which mostly occur in the beginning when you are starting to use. (Possibly Extreme) vomiting, zombie mode-( doing things that can include speaking, walking, masturbating, climbing and many more posibilites are endless. And the problem is that while you are doing all these things you are actually asleep so you could say you are running on auto pilot. Sometimes it can get very embarrassing, dangerous or just confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.