PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Apporx/Shipping from the U.K to the U.S/5-Me0-AMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCasualSmoker

Greenlighter
Hey Guys! im extremely concerned.. recently or over the course of 3 months i have fell deeply in love with psychedelic drugs, there some of the most beautiful things and feelings ive ever felt or seen in my life, im no fiend and i respect the psychedelic nature of chemicals or plants, but i do want to trip now as its been a month since my last LSA trip, im hoping to trip on a research chemical called 5-Me0-AMT, i believe it is in the family of tryptamines and so is LSA i believe so id love to give them another shot, so down to the point im ordering them from an online vendor, and i would like to know how long approx, the shipping will take from U.K. to the U.S, i know there's alot of factors involved but i just need a general idea, also will the blotters come in a package or in something obviously drug related... thanks in advance!

Sorry, we don't allow discussion of transporting/shipping/buying/ordering drugs (even legal drugs/RCs) on this site. There's no way for us to tell you what form the drugs will come in. This is something you need to discuss with your vendor. I encourage you to read the posting guidelines and user agreement.

I'm closing this thread. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions after reading the guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.