Application for "Testing Ground" moderator position

captainballs

Bluelighter
I want to be a mod, and I want to start out with something I can handle. I've been practicing with"Testing Grounds." Every time I see something against guidelines, I tell the mods. So far I haven't had reason to tell them, but I think it's obvious that if I was a mod I would hold "Testing Grounds" down pretty well.

Muhahahahaha... ROFLMAO

I see you've already had a go at laying down the law to those unruly freaks.

Innapropriate Posts in this Forum

Y'know the reason that there isn't a moderator for that forum isn't that there's no need, it's because the people that post there are psychotic, homicidal lunatics who tracked down the last mod to his house, tortured him, skinned him alive and ate him. Do you think you can cope with that?

EDIT: Just be cool, cb - there will be many people that don't take you seriously on your rise to the top.

You can post almost anything you like, captcha - just obey the guidelines and we will have a perfectly reasonable relationship during my tenure here at bluelight.

No, it says I don't have permission to post in Testing Grounds (sorry to derail the thread).

EDIT: Facebook president is on line 1. Please consult a different mod with your issue, or PM me later. Tuesdays are no good, but Wednsdays and Fridays are fine after 3.

Last edited:
captcha said:
No, it says I don't have permission to post in Testing Grounds (sorry to derail the thread).

Your account has no special settings, it is the same as everyone else's so you SHOULD have the ability to post there (unless captainballs has revoked your posting privileges ;) ).

Honestly, nothings wrong on our side, are you sure nothing's wrong on your side?

^ Is he trying to post in someone else's thread?

Try starting your own thread!

TheLoveBandit said:
Your account has no special settings, it is the same as everyone else's so you SHOULD have the ability to post there (unless captainballs has revoked your posting privileges ;) ).

Honestly, nothings wrong on our side, are you sure nothing's wrong on your side?

Medi57 said:
^ Is he trying to post in someone else's thread?

Try starting your own thread!

That was it! It was Captainballs' thread I was trying to post in.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=4712149#post4712149

captainballs said:
EDIT: Facebook president is on line 1. Please consult a different mod with your issue, or PM me later. Tuesdays are no good, but Wednsdays and Fridays are fine after 3.
Dude, you just TOTALLY fell at the first hurdle. Someone came here crying for help and you basically fucked them off and left someone else to deal with it.

So uhhhh.... yeah, you'd make a good mod. :D

Originally Posted by felixdahousekat
Dude, you just TOTALLY fell at the first hurdle. Someone came here crying for help and you basically fucked them off and left someone else to deal with it.

So uhhhh.... yeah, you'd make a good mod.

Attitude city, population: felix. We'll see who holds more weight if you come talking that noise in "Testing Grounds."

Last edited:
captainballs said:
Attitude city, population: felix. We'll see who holds more weight if you come talking that noise in "Testing Grounds."

Felix, I think 'the captain' thinks this is why- LOL

NSFW:
thCaptain1.jpg

=D =D =D =D

^ heh.

Hey listen Captain, I've got three forums at the moment (Euro events isn't listed there, they ran out of room). Do you want one? I'll sell you it.

EADD - £20
EA Events - £10
NMI - £275

If you want to convert that into, uh, what's it called? Dollars? Just double it.

In fact I've changed my mind, NMI isn't for sale, not for any money. :\

I'll take EADD, but I'm not sure people would respect me like they do now (since I'm not European).