• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Appetite control on adderall vaccations

littlesmg88

Greenlighter
I take adderall vaccations 2 weeks out of each month. Problem with this is I binge eat and gain weight during this time. (I have a bad habit of eating when I'm bored, also I think because I've been on adderall for over a decade and having it control my appetite I don't know how to control my appetite on my own) So are there any supplements/vitamins/amino acids I can take to help this?
(I am also on cymbalta, birth control pill and klonopin so I have to make sure things I take don't interact)
Thank you!

First of all, wise on you for taking 2 week periods off of adderall.

The only other appetite suppressants I can think of that wouldn't interact could be something like green tea extract. Or trying to fill up mostly on veggies which are comprised mostly of water and various nutrients. Mostly just try and eat clean.

Snack on veggies, berries and such. They are healthy and don't contain a lot of calories or any bad stuff when compared to potato chips or similar. Beef jerky is fine too.

Just try to maintain same kind of diet as you did before but add those veggies and berries into it.

You could always talk to your dr about what he/she recommends during your vacations? Does your dr know you do this?