• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Apocalyptic Vision on some sort of strange E pills!!

coleminor

Greenlighter
So Back in the day, like a long while ago, probably 7 years or so I'd say.. I was bigggg into XtC! I used to sell back then, that being the case, I got to the point where I was taking it on a daily basis for over a year, and I'd say in the time I was a heavy user of X, I probably only went a handful of days during that year+ without taking any. I got to the point where I would take 10 in a night like it was nothing, I didn't even care if they were triple stacks, I'd still take 10 throughout the whole night. The night I'm talking about in particular I took 9 pills, they were Double Stacked Blue J's. They were blue, with a J imprint.

Now I am not sure what was in these pills, but there had to be some sort of acid or something in them, because This was the last time I rolled until my birthday last year, I was scared so bad of what happened to me, and to be honest, I was still trippin for about 6 months after taking them, Like I'd be walking down the street and see demons in the clouds and they'd come down after me, or I'd be walking past a wall and all of the sudden, a face or ghost or demon or something would pop out at me. People would look at me like I was a nutcase. This had never happened prior to this roll, and after about 6 months, it stopped happening.

Anyways.. On to the Vision!

This was a life changing event for me, It changed my whole entire perception of the world, religion, and everything else. So I started out by taking 3 pills, about an hour later I took another 1. My best friend was rolling with me, he had 6 or 7 that night. He didn't take months to come down, but he even felt very strange for at least one month. So the first thing that had happened, was this guy that used to deal stopped by. We had a conversation, but he just seemed really evil. I always knew he was a bad guy, nothing bad against dealers, he just always seemed to be very dark, and I guess on the X, it was that much more clear to me, he seemed to have no soul or something, a messenger of evil. When he left, he had completely altered my roll for the night.

Now I don't know if you guys are familiar with a program called "ACIDWARP" but if you are, and especially if you know where I can find it again, I'd appreciate a link. For those of you that don't know, AcidWarp is a visualization thing that you watch, and it's just trippy colors and stuff that move around. There are no actual shapes or pictures. Now I had this old computer, and the computer monitor was COVERED in dust, like really really thick dust. There were some marks in the dust, like where someone had bumped into it, or where my fingers had touched it when I moved the computer into the back room.

Me and my best friend, both rolling very hard, decided to go into the back room. We were going to clean the dust off of the monitor, but decided not to because of what we saw. I turned on some trance music, and then I opened up Acid Warp. He sat on the left side of the computer, I sat on the right side. Neither one of us sat directly in front of the computer, I'll explain why.

We turned the lights off and we each sat on our side of the computer, and watched from an angle. With the lights completely off, the only light in the whole room was coming from the computer monitor. Now being that it was super dusty, but some places the dust had been rubbed off, If you watch it from the side, the light would actually project out into the darkness, kind of like a 3D hologram! We both noticed this immediately and thought it was really really cool! After watching for a few minutes, we both were seeing things. We both told each other that we were seeing something strange. We then stopped talking, and hadn't really discussed what either one of us was actually seeing.

Here is what I saw, and after we stopped watching, me and my friend talked in depth about what we saw, and with a few minor differences, we basically both had the same exact vision! And please read on, because it gets freakin intense when My girlfriend comes into the picture.

So my vision, here it is.. There is a picnic table. Sitting at it are a bunch of people all in white robes with hoodies covering their heads. They are all sitting there, not moving, and what would seem to be complete silence. In the back, behind the picnic table, there is a large wall, huge rather, with an equally huge gate. I assume this is the gate to another dimension, or to heaven, or something along those lines. Suddenly, from the left side of the screen, entities start to appear, as if they were invading this realm. The ground splits underneath the picnic table, a large fissure or crack that the table falls into! The hooded people in white all stand up, ready to fight!

The beings coming from the left are now filling the screen. They are some sort of demons, evil spirits, or a mix of both. It is an ALL OUT BATTLE! Both sides experiencing casualties. Then, and this is an important part of the vision, as I'll explain in a little bit, and also, this is something that my best friend and I both saw.. A chariot is flying by, with some sort of spirit demon horses pulling it, and it's flying, not on the ground. in it, is the grim reaper, as he looks in most of his images. The screen slows down, as if he is freezing time. Everything is moving in slow motion except him! He turns his head and looks directly at me, and laughs, with this evil look in his face, no eyes.. He's staring into my soul it feels like.. He points DIRECTLY AT ME while he is laughing, and then the laughing stops and he just glares at me while pointing at me. Then he goes back to the battle and everything resumes normal pace. Then from the left, out of the ground, a HUGE demon, I'm assuming the devil himself, or some sort of big player on the demons side of the battle appears! The battle has changed significantly now, in the favor of the dark side.

From the right, 2 warriors emerge, they seem... Human...(I've always assumed this was me and my best friend) One of them wields a sword that seems to have the power of lightning! They are fighting all of the evil spirits and the very large demon/devil! The Very Large demon is ripping the heads off of the warriors in white hoodies, and is eating their bodies and it is just really intense. At one point, he even ends up having 3 heads! I look back to the warriors, and one of them is dead! or at least on the ground and not moving. Now there is one warrior left to fight against the Demon and his minions! After a few minutes of what seems to be a hopeless battle, The body on the ground (fallen warrior) fades away, and from his remains, He rises again! He reaches down, reclaims his sword and rejoins the battle! He starts really messing up the Demon! Mind you, the warriors are on the right side of the large fissure in the ground and the massive demon is on the left. It gets to a point where you really can't tell who's going to win this battle, and suddenly the vision ends, virtually at the same time, for me and my best friend. We tried so hard to bring the vision back, to find out what happens, but it just wouldn't come back for either of us! It didn't exactly disappear, it was more-less frozen in place.

Here's where it gets really trippy. My girlfriend at the time, actually my soulmate.. Who is now my ex girl, but I'll always feel the same about her.. We've been on and off for 10 years now lol.. Anyways, she came over..

She wanted to take some X with us.. She could tell me and my best friend were really upset and tripped out about something... We wouldn't tell her what it was.

Now mind you, She is 100% sober, no drugs, not even weed. I asked her to come to the back room before I'd give her her XtC pill. She asked why, neither of us would tell her, because we didn't want her to see it just because we told her what we saw. So we offered no explanation.

I simply told her, Watch the screen for a few minutes, tell me what you see, n then we'll go in the living room, I'll give you your XtC and we'll party.

So she did..

She watched the screen, and after maybe 20 seconds, her eyes were HUGE, and she was completely wrapped up in what she was seeing. This lasted for maybe 2 minutes. At that point, she ran full speed out of the back room and was balling her eyes out, sobbing so hard I coudln't even make out what she was saying..

Finally, she calmed down to the point where she could at least talk..

This is what she said:

She told us, that she saw some sort of battle, and that the thing that scared her, made her cry and flee the room, was the Grim Reaper, in a floating chariot.. He stopped in the middle of the screen, Looked Directly at her, Pointed at her like he was coming for her, staring deep into her soul, and that he was laughing.. Upon her telling us this, she started crying again just thinking about it.

Me and my Best friend were dumbfounded.. Completely in awe, still to this day, I don't think any of the 3 of us will ever forget the vision. Needless to say, the rest of the night was VERY strange lol.. I gave her her XtC anyways, and we all rolled, then me and her had XtC Sex, AMAZING!!

LoL, anyways, I find it very strange that me and my best friend both had the same vision, even though we were watching from 2 separate angles, and we're 2 separate people! And the strangest thing to me, the thing that makes it most seem like it was more than just drug induced craziness, is that a sober person, who hadn't been told any of what we saw, saw the same exact thing, one of the KEY parts of this vision, that both me and my best friend had also seen...

Any Comments or feedback would be much appreciated, as I haven't told this story to all that many people.

Thanks!
-Cole Minor

This is a very long story, but if you're into crazy weird shyt, this is a definite MUST READ!!

Madness, although I'd like to note that your 6 odd months were more likely caused by a year of heavy MDMA abuse and not from your vision.

Cool story though, question: this vision, how much did it look like what acidwarp would normally show?

Also: http://www.noah.org/acidwarp/

Didn't look at all like acidwarp normally looks, I was a regular acid warp user, and this was def out of the ordinary. thx for the link to acid warp, I haven't used it but one time since that night lol

I'd really hope to find out that once in a while they change AcidWarp to simply play out eery clips to freak people out. Please let this be true.