• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids APO oxy

leetron

Greenlighter
Hey guy's got a couple of these APO OCD 80 oxys. the kind of got the old school look to them. took a damp cloth and got the green coating off them easily. not very hard to crush in a fine powder. I was wondering, do anyone have any information on how to shoot these properly? I've never actually shot an oxy before but have shot many other opiates. Oh, I'm pretty sure these are Canadian made. I don't want to waste any of it so if anyone can help me out please do hahaha sorry if I posted this in the wrong area I tried google as well and couldn't find much info cheers!

Oh, not sure if this helps.I just snorted about 20mg to test it and it do not gel up very easy to snort with no clogging hahaha

If they're like the old OC's (which have been replaced by OP's) they crush up and snort very nicely, thank you. You might be thinking of Opana's (or Oxymorphone) when you said they don't gel up. Opana's most definitely do but if my memory serves me correctly and taking into account it's been many years since I was Rx'ed OxyContin, I do not remember the OC (OxyContin) pills gelling up, not even a little. I can't help you with shooting them up as I do not and never have done it. Hopefully someone will come along with some words of wisdom on shooting those pills up. Good Luck and Be Safe!

If these are truely APO brand oxycontin and you are in Canada these are just like the old ones with the CDN markings on them . Opana is not available in Canada in any form .

If they were soft when you crushed them up that's good because they shouldn't be those fake fentanyl ones people are trying to sell right now .

As far as booting them , its a shit ton of powder to put in a rig , do you have to slam em or is it just a preference ?

Well I usually slam hydromorphone and morphine but the oxy was random helped move guy into an apartment and he gave me one they were legit not the fake ones I haven't even come across any of those I don't deal with people right off the st..but I'm now in detox I'm on my 3rd day clean only thing I'm doing is smoking weed and a couple benzos to help me sleep my lady is very supportive we have a kid together no more bullshit :/