View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

APE Dosage and Psilocybin Tolerance

buddho

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, last week I had my very first mushroom experience with about 2.2g of Albino Penis Envy mushrooms (which I am currently writing a trip report for). I was wondering exactly how much stronger these are compared to the standard P.Cubensis, because it was undoubtedly the most intense experience in my life. Also, how long until my tolerance drops to baseline? I've heard 4-5 days to 1-2 weeks.

I think on average they may be about twice as strong, though of course this is not exactly reliable so could be more or less..

It takes about a week to get a decent drop in tolerance but you're not at 'baseline' tolerance yet at that point which may take more than 2 weeks but depends on a lot of factors, like whether you have built up a real tolerance or if it is your second trip ever for example. Also how impactful and strong the first trip was.

You can be lucky and trip fine within a week or even a little less, but especially after such a strong trip I'd wait a while longer. Besides, you can use that time to reintegrate the trip and reap the benefits the tolerance / aftereffects may provide.

2g are equivalent to 5g cubensis

tolerance takes 10-12 days to clear