• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

apaurine valium?

bagochina said:
Apurines are usually of decent quality, blows those shitty oversea's bootleg Roches [blue 10mg] out of the water. I personally prefer US generic Barr pharmaceutical brand the best, even more than the name brand V-cuts.

Well worth the $, the no imprint codes can cause doubt in some people, but fuck them, they have worked great for me. I'd rate them a 8-9 compared to a 10 [generic US Barr's].

Thats my 3 pennys'...

Actually, one side has "10 mg" imprinted on it.

Additionally, they are excellent. inexpensive, as well.

JMO

Diazepam is way way overrated. I'm sorry, but Apaurine does not cut it, maybe it is certain IOP's having shitty quality or custom pressed Apaurine's or something? I don't know, but I found Roche quality much much better, but even still, if you are used to take a 1mg Xanax Upjohn football, you'll need like 40mg diazepam to equal that.

There are much better benzo's out there, clonazepam and alprazolam and even lorazepam blow diazepam out of the water, bar none. I know to each to his own, but diazepam is quite weak. Try getting a shot of IV Lorazepam. ;)

Diazepam is just such a downer as well, I feel very depressed after taking it. I can see why it is rarely prescribed here now.

any apaurine I've ever bought comes in factory sealed blisterpacks, no custom pressed apaurines.
also, I'd take some valium over ativan any day of the week. some people just prefer some drugs instead of others.

ballsag: It's quite irrelevant to say, that "You're wrong, because you like x. You should start liking y, like me." Also comparing 1 mg alprazolam to 40 mg diazepam is quite irrelevant and against any equivalency charts for benzodiazepines, in theory it would be more like 1 mg <-> 10 mg.

Survival0200 said:
ballsag: It's quite irrelevant to say, that "You're wrong, because you like x. You should start liking y, like me." Also comparing 1 mg alprazolam to 40 mg diazepam is quite irrelevant and against any equivalency charts for benzodiazepines, in theory it would be more like 1 mg <-> 10 mg.

Actually we are both wrong sir. 1mg Alprazolam = 20mg diazepam

What country produces Apaurine? Is it Serbia or somewhere in that general region? I've heard nothing but good things about Apaurine on several different boards. Some think that the Apaurines are even superior to both domestic and overseas Roche's. I've had a few in the form of a small benzo sampler that I received from an overseas supplier, and while they got the job done, I didn't find them to be any less or more effective than the other various brands of d-pam that I've had.

old thread - but I think they are good too, they are widely believed to be the best version valium out there.

apaurin is the best

I have tried at least a dozen different brands of valium and I think apaurin is the best by FAR. I used to get them all the time and everybody I knew who tried them also agreed they are far superior to any other brands.

Diazepam is diazepam is diazepam.
I can't believe how many times this argument comes up. We're not talking XTC made in backyard labs here... the FDA approves the manufacture of genric drugs subject to testing proving bioequivalence. End of story.

^ I agree. I haven't come across any weak valium pills although I have heard talk of valium being manufactured "clandestinely." If such people were motivated to press pills with a stamp, some online pharm. companies could be selling counterfeit meds. They might even really have diazepam in them though, that's the funny thing.

the apaurin loose i received recently were a massive let down,yet only me and 1 other customer from a group of many were unimpresseed.everyone else had no complaints,although i have a high tolerance to benzos the other user does not.

so that confused me a little,yet the other (unhappy) user contacted a few days later saying he had been supplied with blistered apaurin and they were much better.

so i wouldnt mind trying some blistered apaurin to see what all the rage is about

my favourite diazepam have got to be some uk purchased loose in a tub roche valium about a year ago and some HK valium that somebody brought back from thailand and also some generic yellows with 5 printed on one sid of the tab that i purchsed in bangkok...they belew me away!