• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyway of identifying strains?

TheChemists

Greenlighter
Hi!

I was wondering if there is anyway of identifying strains of each of the buds you buy or? I don't really think my dealer is going to he too honest when he says it is XYZ

Nope. Weed is weed for all us criminals. I never believe strain names from dealers and even if they were right, what good would it do? I have no choice in my strains, so even if I absolutely love a particular one, I have no capability to procure it a second time.

Nope. Weed is weed for all us criminals. I never believe strain names from dealers and even if they were right, what good would it do? I have no choice in my strains, so even if I absolutely love a particular one, I have no capability to procure it a second time.

qft.

yeah unless you're copping from a dispensary or the grower, only then can you confirm that you have a particular strain.

i don't bother w the names. unless of course my dealer hands me 'fruity pebbles' and that shit actually tastes like fruity pebbles =D.

even amongst a single strain there can be massive phenotypical variations that makes it difficult to tell one OG Kush from another (for example). the most reliable way to get a consistent experience from a strain is to grow from clones but that's not always feasible.

If you buy weed the non legal way it's always a guessing game and doesn't really matter anyway, Most you can do is differenciate between Sativa and Indica and even then that's unreliable.