• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anything stronger than DMT?

I would say im DMT is the best and strongest. New lesson every time. It's also the only drug I can take without any kind of nervous bas anxiety maybe excited. But never anxious or I'd probably not do it in the first place.

First, we're all wired differently, and secondly, we haven't defined what subjective qualities we are talking about when we say something is strong. DMT is outrageous, but short and clear-headed. 2C-E is orders of magnitude longer and can have staggering headspace change. Since transitionary periods allow you acclimate to the extremity of a state, you'd need a ROAs of comparable speed to evaluate between substances like that.

Still, if I assume that I know what you're asking, I'd put DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, and high-dose ketamine up there. I'm inclined to say that salvia may actually top them all, though. A salvia breakthrough is...whew, something else. At least on DMT you know that you took a drug; with salvia, there's a good chance you'll spend generations as a plant. Or just realize that you've always been a Zamboni. And I don't mean metaphorically.

The people that I've met that have had the worst experiences in salvia have mostly been pale experienced with psychedelics. In reality, psychedelics give you the entirely wrong set of expectations for the experience going into it.

I would say im DMT is the best and strongest. New lesson every time. It's also the only drug I can take without any kind of nervous bas anxiety maybe excited. But never anxious or I'd probably not do it in the first place.
Very interesting what you say here. I have never experienced DMT myself, but I plan to very soon at long last. I am thoroughly confident about it being right for me, at the right time in life.

I was previously looking into buying some ×60 Salvia extract. But Salvia really does scare me. There is some anxiety there for sure.

For some reason though I don't have any anxiety or fear about the DMT experience more excitement as you mention yourself. I know it's silly for me to have this feeling when I've never even taken it but it's a very strong gut feeling in contrast to my apprehensions about the salvia.

Also another big deterrent for me with the salvia is the need ideally to have a trip sitter because you really can be a liability and danger to yourself and environment when you are effectively sleepwalking and acting under the influence. But not necessarily staying in one place or behaving safely in your environment while you are hallucinating.

I dont really have the option of trip sitters living a very alienated life due to long-term illness, and I would be very concerned about taking salvia extract by myself and possibly having some type of accident.

DMT, although I have barely ever looked into or studied this at all I have definitely got the impression it can be done safely without a trip sitter if anything it seems to be the common way to go to do this solely in one's own company.

Last edited:
Still, if I assume that I know what you're asking, I'd put DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, and high-dose ketamine up there. I'm inclined to say that salvia may actually top them all, though. A salvia breakthrough is...whew, something else. At least on DMT you know that you took a drug; with salvia, there's a good chance you'll spend generations as a plant. Or just realize that you've always been a Zamboni. And I don't mean metaphorically.
Spot on here I agree. I mean, I can't compare to DMT, although again what you describe mirrors exactly the impression I have formed about it in my mind.

But yes I think that is the truly scary thing about salvia that you really just do not know you are on a drug or anything your mind is totally gone and you are whipped around without any conscious control or awareness of anything that is happening until it is suddenly over and that is where the buzz is for me I think in my brief experiences with the drug.

Being planted back in your regular assured conscious state where everything makes sense and is safe and predictable with some lessons learnt on the way.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who found salvia 30X boring as fuck? Although when i explained my experience it may seem strong as in what i did experience but it did not have an enjoyable side. I never tried smoking 5-meo-dmt. Not gonna try it either. or it should be when i am on dissos..DMT just doesn't feel comfortable to me.

Okay I have some dmt coming for the firwt time ever in my life. I also have a small sample of 5 Meo Dmt on way.

I will dab these off a quartz banger with coil. I hear that the 5 Meo is more intense than Dmt nn. Use of caution strongly advised.

Last edited:
Yeah on a fullon dmt dose you just exist, not similar but still reminds of a certain quality of a dissiociative ego death.
However you cant really abuse dmt the same since it will kick your ass if you try.
The only way ive been able to do it often is with a combo of nitrous, then it becomes quite hedonistic and alot more relaxing.

I have lately had some really hard breakthroughs. I could eventually hear my friends saying 'She's not coming outta it'' Apparently I was gone for a good 30 minutes. They have no idea how I was trying to pack them bongs with faces and mechanical ants around everywhere so peaceful. as for Salvia I found that to be the f**king devil esp at 40x I would call DMT the Angel drug. As soon as you breakthrough you will come back with some amazing info or well there's no words in English language to describe it. But never be scared. You are not in control. But you let go and you are safe and everything is the best. - Sorry best I can explain. (If you smoke do that first have a couple of rollies or tailors. It makes a difference. Peace, Winxy

a couple of rollies or tailors? being what?
Im pretty sure he simply means, that if you happen to be a tobacco smoker, then you may find the DMT experience more comfortable, enjoyable, if you have a smoke of tobacco beforehand.

For the relaxing, settling effect.

ive been smoking for 16 years, nowadays i often get anxious from my first ciggarette. I'm sure my alcohol and benzo use has it's influence..

Yes that is what I meant. I simply meant get comfortable. (Nicotine has a slight amount of Maoi - According to my doctor anyway) But you will feel much better if you already have ya smoke first so you don't need to try and find and smoke ya cigarette when ya coming back. BTW I'm a chick (Not that it makes any difference) I have a couple years of monthly DMT experience. And to the person asking is it an oobe? Yes it can be very much. It is probably one of the most subjective drugs. So one person may experience spiralling down into a neon world with happy beings. Another person on the same dose may just see a lot of patterns and movement may not be able to explain. The English language and probably others lack the words for the experience. I also find it very relaxing to hit and play a Tibetan singing bowl. Just beforehand too so I feel relaxed and ready to go to another place. I really love it. I use to enjoy trips like acid and psilo. But this is nothing like them and when people tell me it sounds like a lsd trip they have had I just cannot take it seriously. It's worlds apart. I died when I was 26 from a cardiac arrest. They were about to take my organs out when my heart started again. That is the closest I can describe every DMT breakthrough. I saw similar things when I was ''Dead''. So description of it is difficult. BTW quartz boilers are def the way to go. No waste, maximum high. Worth getting the quartz boiler vape setup. Peace, Winxy

I also take medications. No maoi but I try and cut down on all of them just before the day or night of the planned hyperspace. I am on benzos and avoid them the day before so I get the max from it.

I'm ready to take that plunge but go with a DPT/2-FDCK combo IMed to reduce unwanted side effects and what not.
I'm not going ridiculesly high with the DPT dose. I will be slowly teetering up this combination, figuring our what I wanna use per trip with each drugs dosages.

I love lowish doses of dpt IM, it really shines there.
I wish i could get some more but its illegal in my country nowadays.
Breakthrough though was always pure hell and terror for me.

DPT is very strong. 35 mgs annihilates me. First time I did 50 mgs and thought I was headed towards death, got over the peak, felt relieved and reborn and I looked younger. lol But the 3-4 minutes in a strong DMT trip (IMO) is stronger to me. I remember Morninggloryseed (RIP) saying DPT is like hours 2-5 of a very powerful LSD trip and I think that sums it up. It is not like DMT at all.

An good Saliva dose may be a little more intense, but I think trying to say something is more intense is not accurate. An intense dose of both a DMT and Salvia are very powerful although very different. I actually can not say what the difference is as both are intense. Salvia I feel I am living another life. DMT like a caveman in a computer lab (thanks Spirit Molecule). Both can be intense not in a way that DPT is.

I never liked the word "breakthough" (yeah yeah Jack you said that already). It almost implies some holy grail and any intense experience could be considered that. I see people get hung up on the terms and feel sad with their lighter experience. I believe lighter trips are just as valuable. I mean I get it, the first time I "broke through" on DMT I put the pipe down, had a large hum in my head and said "oh shit". I knew I was in for something very intense. Then I forgot I was a human being sitting on a couch until I came down. That happens with intense Salvia trips too. With DPT the strong part is the roller coaster effect and feeling any vibration before see or hearing whatever the senses are taking in. Like vibrations get converted. I think that accounts for the shaking I get.

The discussion is great. Any of these can be damn intense. :D

Last edited:
I like to tell people, from experience, DMT puts you in a ship and sends you to space; with salvia, the destination is still space, but instead you're duct taped to the front of the ship.

Ive found IV administered 4-ACO-DMT to hit harder than smoked DMT myself.......Full on immersive visions at the right dose. alien planet circus type stuff.......Loss of Ego.....quite profound
Same here! My arms and hands turned blue and pink. And my arms looks like an aquatic beings arms. It was a strange one. But I have had stranger. Now when I do it, i set my intentions and it is a more spiritual experience. Not just cool visuals. It’s really opened me up to the unknown and unseen.
I have met family members that were of pure energy that reside on another planet. My home planet. I will rejoin them once my time here is done. And I look forward to that day. They are in a much higher dimension.
That was one of the most loving and best experience I have ever had.