• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anything New In Regards to Synthetics?

PapaBear666

Greenlighter
I'm interested to find out more about Synthetics and Herbal Blending (I mean real natural herbs like Damiana and Mullein). I'm okay with weed but the uncontrollable munchies is wreaking havoc on my already obese and battered body which I'm fixing. I hear some good stories about herb blend synthetics but most good information seem to be pre2015 and older. And then you have the horror stories of people hitting the chemicals direct, I mean, do you want to enjoy the trip or you just want to really fuck yourself up? I don't get it.

Anyway, question at hand, anything new on synthetics (that don't give you the munchies, based on my experience circa 2012-2013) and anything on making your own herbal blends here? I know how to make it, just need to know what's new, are there simpler ways of diluting the chems without using acetone, which synths are still in the market, what is great, what is downright dangerous, that sort of thing.

Or perhaps this thread could grow and become a staple here.... open to all...

Cheers!
PapaBean666
~I see sound and hear colours~
~A weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend~

Nah I dont fuck with syn"herb". Smoked some of it once cant remember the exact product but it was sold in a gas station lol. Literally felt like I was dying. I almost called 911 and I can HANDLE my shit lmao.

Why do you enjoy it?

Nah I dont fuck with syn"herb". Smoked some of it once cant remember the exact product but it was sold in a gas station lol. Literally felt like I was dying. I almost called 911 and I can HANDLE my shit lmao.

Why do you enjoy it?

Primarily because I don't get the munchies with it.