• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anything I can take to not only relax me, but to make the sexual experience better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonlitMadness

Greenlighter
I barely seem to orgasm these days, I don't know if it's the result of taking Phenibut for a couple months now. When I do orgasm, it's really weak and not even worth it.

I have anxiety, so I think that also contributes to me having a low sex drive, as well as depression. I like Phenibut though, cos even though I don't orgasm, it makes me a lot more bold when I have sex with my boyfriend. I am normally really self conscious and too shy to take control. He normally does all the work cos I'm too anxious.. Is there anything that can help me out? I.e something that can relax me enough to enjoy sex more, and also to improve the sensation? Thanks.

Have you been to see a doctor? Sex should be enjoyable anyway, especially when in a relationship. I see you are already on drugs for anxiety/depression, are they SSRI? Some antidepressants can cause problems in the sack, where orgasms can be difficult to achieve or sensation is lost. Also, maybe your body just needs more work to reach an orgasm, some women it takes lots and lots of foreplay before intercourse can commence or no orgasm will be reached.

Sorry, I know this isn't what you were looking for, but I thought it might best to explore all avenues before you just go and take drugs to enjoy sex, which is a pleasurable experience for most without the need to take anything, sure certain drugs can enhance the experience.

Just to add - I'm a bloke, and I was on 100mg sertraline which had to be reduced to 50mg as I found it difficult to climax. it took ages, great for her, but it took so long that sex was like a marathon chore. As soon as my dose was reduced I was back to being me again.

Can't recommend substances. But you may as well address the underlying cause anyway rather than popping a pill or something. You need to relax.. relaxation melts anxiety. So.. for example, run a nice hot bath, get some candles or nice smelling stuff, whatever you think will help relax you (hot water/bath is pretty good on its own though!). Get relaxed first.. then do gentle foreplay.. then have sex.

cut out the phenibut

no "what should i take threads" plus you answered your own problem in your description

Status
Not open for further replies.