• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anyone Witnessed a Fentanyl Overdose?

I doubt it. I found my husband unconscious & braindead after an amf OD. I doubt he suffered, because it seemed he collapsed very suddenly. And even using it nasally he’d immediately fallen unconscious on it before, with no recollection of the time lost, so IV amf was surely an even faster blackout.

So you mean a true OD that kills? Or an OD that resulted in blackout and/or narcan applied?

I've witnessed many and one that passed from H OD(probably laced with fent) but wasn't there for it, saw them breaking his legs to get him out of the vehicle..fucking tragic shit.

Last edited:
So you mean a true OD that kills? Or an OD that resulted in blackout and/or narcan applied?

I've witnessed many and one that passed from H OD(probably laced with fent) but wasn't there for it, saw them breaking his legs to get him out of the vehicle..fucking tragic shit.

Yeah, one that kills.

Yes and I've od'd myself (lived obviously). I just remember fading out. I imagine it's the same when no one brings you back

Luckily I haven't witnessed it first hand lord knows it would be so hard..what I've witnessed so far is hard enough..close calls where ppl blacking out and reaching for the narcan but Luckily snapped out of it.

I think there would be no pain. I also believe death is sort of like when you're born too though...but as far as suffering before death, I don't think so.. If anything life itself was suffering and actually does become one too many for alot of ppl as well sad to say.

He didn't suffer. If he lived the damage would depend on how long he was out. Your not aware of any stimuli whatsoever I promise you. It's like eternal peace on the way out. Like being put under for surgery.

Iv overdosed twice and have seen many ODs. My best friend actually flat lined and that's another story what he experienced.

I never died but I had near deaths woke up in the hospital multiple times which is why I won’t touch fent or any pills off the street. There is no safe way to use fent. None.

I OD every time no matter what I did and I even stoped shooting it and went to nasal bumps. Tiny ass bumps and still woke up in hospital.

I don’t think anyone suffers. Of course here are outliers. But I didn’t feel anything whenever I went out. It was just nothingness. I didn’t dream nothing. Just like I didn’t exist for a few minutes. So no I do t think they suffered.

Only if they survive. If they die they feel absolutely nothing. It is probably the most humane way to kill someome that’s why it is used for lethal injection in the US at one point. I’ve overdosed and seen several.
When my mom was passing last year the last few days she was given midlozam and hydromorph in high doses and when she went it reminded me of an OD. Shallow breathing and frothing at the mouth. She wanted to be comfortable and sometimes I second guess myself if I allowed them to give her to much. She went peacefully though and not in pain.
I think they use the same combination for MAID but not 100% sure

When my mom was passing last year the last few days she was given midlozam and hydromorph in high doses and when she went it reminded me of an OD. Shallow breathing and frothing at the mouth. She wanted to be comfortable and sometimes I second guess myself if I allowed them to give her to much. She went peacefully though and not in pain.
I think they use the same combination for MAID but not 100% sure
The gasping thing when ppl OD might look ugly to observers but the person experiencing isn’t even conscious.

MAID…a freedom that the free-est country America doesn’t allow. You don’t even own your own fucking body in America. The for profit medical system owns it and will keep your corpse clinging to life suffering as long as possible.

Dying a slow death in American hospitals is probably my single greatest fear in life. Not the death itself; the process of getting to it.

I never died but I had near deaths woke up in the hospital multiple times which is why I won’t touch fent or any pills off the street. There is no safe way to use fent. None.

I OD every time no matter what I did and I even stoped shooting it and went to nasal bumps. Tiny ass bumps and still woke up in hospital.

I don’t think anyone suffers. Of course here are outliers. But I didn’t feel anything whenever I went out. It was just nothingness. I didn’t dream nothing. Just like I didn’t exist for a few minutes. So no I do t think they suffered.
Never eat, sniff or shoot em. Smoke them if you must, it's easier to judge but as you said it's impossible to use safely no matter what you think.

Same for me it was complete nothingness. I won't touch them anymore. I'm over it and opiates.