• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anyone with experience with nitazenes??

Robi

Bluelighter
They sound intense and like one big ol` dirt nap, but I am curious

Not personally, i don't really mess with opioids much anymore, fortunately.

Supposed to be more enjoyable than fentanyl derivatives. They also have a lower therapeutic index than fentanyl derivatives which make them more dangerous. Best avoided unless you already have a serious tolerance and are accustomed with dealing with heavy duty opioids.

And by the size of that font you definitely have no business messing with them 🤔

Not personally, i don't really mess with opioids much anymore, fortunately.

Supposed to be more enjoyable than fentanyl derivatives. They also have a lower therapeutic index than fentanyl derivatives which make them more dangerous. Best avoided unless you already have a serious tolerance and are accustomed with dealing with heavy duty opioids.

And by the size of that font you definitely have no business messing with them 🤔
indeed have no business messing with any opioids, true that, and still learning all these lil buttons and text etiquette for lack of better terminology and i learned the WOW icon can be taken as confusion, when to me it meant astonishment,i was just ever so inquisitive and ty nego for info

Short question: sone vendors started selling things n-desethyl isotonitazene, so the nitazene molecule with just one ethyl group on the nitrogen. Does this mean that these nitazenes are active when being just secondary amines?

I’ve IV’d N-desethyl isotonitazene and have felt stimulant like effects.

What does did you IV and have you tolerance to opioids? What tolerance??

Short question: sone vendors started selling things n-desethyl isotonitazene, so the nitazene molecule with just one ethyl group on the nitrogen. Does this mean that these nitazenes are active when being just secondary amines?

Yup, after isotonitazene turned up on the black market, academics unexpectedly found that the N-desethyl version is actually more potent than isotonitazene itself. Should hold true for most of the nitazenes, and also was possibly part of the reason the n-pyrrolidino nitazenes were so unpredictable in potency (as when the ring was partially cleaved, the potency of the metabolite might be higher than the parent compound)

Stay well away friend. It caused 17 fatal overdoses in Dublin a fortnight ago, over one weekend and many more non fatal ones. It's worse than fentanyl. Seriously man keep well away, stay safe.