• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone who hates indica but loves sativa?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Tried smoking pot a few times in my youth and never got shit out of it - at best it sent me straight to sleep, at worst it made me paranoid before sending me to sleep.

However, now I'm in my dotage and have the darknet I've been trying eating sativa (like sour diesel) and found it one of the greatest things ever - gives you a deep muscle relaxation, a bit of energy and a long lasting anti-depressant effect, particularly when combined with a little testosterone. What say you my rockabilly buddies?

I honestly can’t tell the difference between indica and sativa. I’ve been a regular smoker for the last 30 years or so, since the days when it was mostly hash with very little (poor quality) weed about. Nowadays there’s so many strains to choose from it feels like I’m perusing a menu in a posh restaurant.

When you eat it the effects are totally different and much longer lasting.
What you prefer depends on your endocrine system.

I once stood in a weed shop and wanted that time the cheaper priced sativa strain and the girl next to me started instantly looking down on me saying those never do anything for her...

I always loved sativa because I was slowly becoming aware that I had inattentive ADHD, or the symptoms at least. Sativa made me chatty, creative and witty; whereas indica had a tendency to make me couch locked and quiet, with a two second memory.

It was too strong and made some people paranoid, probably because it didn't dull your thoughts; but for me the only thing that could make me paranoid was an inability to converse.

This was back when tac was on the out, and weed had arrived, up North (2004~), and I was the first of my friends to be offered proper, high grade weed after a few incredible car journeys to Gateshead (my mate didn't think the vape of White Widow would effect him given the amount I exhaled, and he was driving.. and pleasantly wrong).

Anyway I remember turning up to a weed garden party with a bunch of goths there, which I am not, and a £20 of White Widow. I rolled a tulip and we put the £20 bag in. I got the last draws (biggest point of a tulip) and the cred, and some little fat mosher kid tried to jibe at me and put me down to take the status of KING of the party. The White Widow was my first taste of the the creative, witty and articulative high grade sativa, and I just absolutely destroyed the kid for hours for trying to be a dick to me.

So yeah, that's why I fucking love sativa. White Widow and Jack Herer were my introduction. Fucking gorgeous, and curing, and that little cunt got his comupance.