• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Anyone use regular amphetamine salt (speed) regularly without being self destructive? What's your dosing protocol?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Meth makes me way too emotional and therefore unstable.

Not to mention psychotic.

I'd like to get the benefit of conventional amphetamine, but used in a non-destructive way.

Assuming the quality of the product is descent, any advice on dosing protocol or how you "incorporate this into your life, but beneficially" (has to be the greatest cop-out drug-user self-lie of all time).

One thing I hate is time compression on speed, cause the good feeling is over way too fast and that makes you want to re-dose.... which makes you lose sleep and dwarfs your appetite.

No sleep and no appetite for days = self-destructive.

Conventional therapeutic dosing is about 20 mg, which does nothing for me.

Normally about 60 mg of good product works.

Any other points of view on amphetamine salt dosing that doesn't result is a self-destructive outcome?

I was prescribed both methylphenidate and dextroamphetamine/lisdexamph after this became available, and they didn't induce destructive behavior. Have inattentive ADD probably, general anxiety disorder and depression. I took them orally with the exception of d-amph capsules which I sometimes opened and snorted the contents. But my dosages were on the low end with 30-50mg vyvanse or 36mg Concerta/MPH. I think dosage matters a lot and also your expectations. In fact I slept very good with the drugs, after the effects were over I would go to bed and sleep almost instantly. But I was using dissociatives together which helped a lot in keeping tolerance in check.

It's important not to re-dose too often or too late in the day to avoid skipped nights or the need for some sleep aid which will further disrupt regeneration.

Last edited:
Hey guys, nice to meet you!
Well I'm using amphetamine paste a month ago more or less. You have reason with the appetite, I eat a bit less but I do 3 meals a day. I'm living with my parents so It's easy for me and I force to eat nornally.
I don't know the exact dose that I use cause I don't have scale but I take 6-7 lines per day and the Last dose of the day is about 5-6pm and I sleep normally with my sleeping pils, I have to say that I take a nice combo cause I have insomnia.
Speed makes me feel OK, happy and give me energy to work and doing things. I have depression and my doctor prescribed me venlafaxine 225mg day
Bupropion 150mg(I don't take it if I do speed)
Pregabalin 450mg day
I don't know If it is safe, I know I can't take It for a long time, I've been on and off this month and I felt fine when I stopped.
It's up to you to take it or not cause we don't know the purity of the drug. I read that is good an acetone wash but I don't do It. You can search It in this forum.
Well I think I told you the most important things.
Have a nice day! I hope this info was helpful.
Send u positive vibez and lots of ❤️❤️

After years of IV use on and off, I've finally found a routine that provides me the benefits without the self-destruction. The hardest part is keeping myself off the point. That's where I've always met my demise. Either way, I'm sure regular use isn't healthy, and is damaging to your mind and body regardless of your ability to maintain. So my routine basically consists of smoking no more than .2ish every morning. Never more than that, and no more once I leave the house for work at 6 am. By 3 o'clock when I'm crashing, I take a few hits of cannabis rosin from a discreet vape, and it gets me by. Once home from work, I smoke some cannabis or take some dabs. An hour before bed I drink at least two beers otherwise I struggle to sleep. I'm still eating 3 meals a day and maintaining a healthy weight. I get regular sleep every night. My emotions are as normal as they are without ice, and so far no one has even noticed my use. Good luck, and keep in mind the risk you're taking. It my not ruin your life as fast as you've experienced before, but it's still bound to happen in the long run with the regular use you speak of.

I was getting a terrible craving for amphetamine.

Then I dosed my solpedeine (paracetamol, codeine, caffeine combo), and it just took the edge right off.

I think solpedeine dosed 2 twice a day as per recommendation is less destructive than amphetamine.

After years of IV use on and off, I've finally found a routine that provides me the benefits without the self-destruction. The hardest part is keeping myself off the point. That's where I've always met my demise. Either way, I'm sure regular use isn't healthy, and is damaging to your mind and body regardless of your ability to maintain. So my routine basically consists of smoking no more than .2ish every morning. Never more than that, and no more once I leave the house for work at 6 am. By 3 o'clock when I'm crashing, I take a few hits of cannabis rosin from a discreet vape, and it gets me by. Once home from work, I smoke some cannabis or take some dabs. An hour before bed I drink at least two beers otherwise I struggle to sleep. I'm still eating 3 meals a day and maintaining a healthy weight. I get regular sleep every night. My emotions are as normal as they are without ice, and so far no one has even noticed my use. Good luck, and keep in mind the risk you're taking. It my not ruin your life as fast as you've experienced before, but it's still bound to happen in the long run with the regular use you speak of.
Yes I know, I swallow lots of meds per day...
I'm suffering a very hard depression and insomnia added. Luckily I have found a very nice work. I'm very happy about that and I hope this will let me progress and combat this magnificent disease.
By the other hand I can tell you that you have experiment a nice changing habits that should be healthy. Only thing I could say is that I would be proud of the dayly drugs taken. It is an enormous change, from IVing drugs to smoke ganjah and drink 2 beers at night. Continue this route brother. Say never to IV ROA.
Have a nice day dude!
Send u lots of love
Jordi from Spain

I was getting a terrible craving for amphetamine.

Then I dosed my solpedeine (paracetamol, codeine, caffeine combo), and it just took the edge right off.

I think solpedeine dosed 2 twice a day as per recommendation is less destructive than amphetamine.
TaKe CarE, pAraCeTamOl is VeRy HaRd FoR tHe LiVeR. IDon'T RecoMmeNd YoU tO TaKe It EveRy DaY.
JuSt ThInK aBouT
SenD U ❤️❤️

If you have problems with amp and meth they are not likely to get better. The only strategy I have to control these things once they're off the leash is to either abstain for a long time, however long it takes (lying to yourself about this only makes it infinitely worse), and regain your self control. Or, put hard obstacles in the way of your supply. Use a timed safe, use amp as far away from your dealer/supply as possible, and only buying/keeping small amounts.

But even these things will not stop you if you're determined. When you start asking how to keep the beast at bay, maybe it's time to step back and reflect.