• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone try this combination? (DXM+LSD+Cannabis)?

Cl215212

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! I have been a lurker on here for the better of four years, it's about time I have something to say.

I am very curious as to the interaction between these three substances, or LSD together with DXM in general. I have extensive experience with DXM, with over 60 trips in the past 2 and a half years. I have very much slowed down as of lately and continue to not allot myself to do it often. Hell, the only reason I do it is do to a lack of "better" disassociatives. LSD I have had 7 experiences with, all between 1-8 hits (approx. 100-800ug). Cannabis and I are very familiar and I am an everyday smoker.

In regards to this night I want to plan out, I just simply need some input from anyone who has insight on the combination I have described above. I'm specifically looking more for any experience with combining LSD and DXM, as I have never attempted such a combination before. I plan on ingesting 5 hits (3 gel tabs, 2 blotters, approx. 500ug) and 300mg DXM in the form of gelcaps. This combination will be complimented throughout the night with some shatter I had acquired recently, along with some Blue Widow. Anyone got any advice for someone attempting a combo? I plan on doing this at 9-11pm today. Also, any information pertinent to timing the two drugs to make the peaks interlock would be appreciated very much so!

Thank you to all who contribute!=D