• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone try Gabapentin

Lately

Greenlighter
I wasn't really sure where to post this as this is my first time starting a new thread.
So I have been prescribed gabapentin am I have a bunch of it. There are a few posts on it, but I want to see what others have to say about it. How many should I take if I am highly opiate tolerant? I where a 25 mcg fentynal patch and I use it buccauly. So what's a good dosage for the GABA? Thank you for your replys. :)

The First time you try Gabapentin the high is actually nice. You feel happy and sedated. A very pleasant high. The second time is less and by the third time you take gabapentin the good feeling is gone and you just feel sedated, no euphoria. It is really not that great of a drug unless you use it every once in a while.

I would start with 800 or 900 mgs of it.

That's what I noticed. I wasn't sure if I wasn't taking enough or something. Ive used it a Few times and the high isn't even there anymore. Yesterday I took some with my fentanyl patch and it sent me way over the edge. I wish my patch would last longer when I take it under my tounge. But it wimps out after the day is up. Do you know any way to make the fent patch last longer? It's a sandoz non gel brand.

It really doesn't matter what your tolerance to opiates is when it comes to the effects produced by Gabapentin. I'd suggest starting at a dose around 1200mg. Don't take it all the time or the effects will wear off although it doesn't have much positive effects except for feeling pleasant and slightly sedated.

It really doesn't matter what your tolerance to opiates is when it comes to the effects produced by Gabapentin. I'd suggest starting at a dose around 1200mg. Don't take it all the time or the effects will wear off although it doesn't have much positive effects except for feeling pleasant and slightly sedated.

^

Word

i do like 4800 or 3000mg and get a decent high but i wait about a week for the next high because tolerance builds superfast effects:kinda drunk,sedated,some euphoria
good drug for when your broke