anyone tried t500?

nolys

Bluelight Crew
So I normally get t400 for myself off my source, and I gave my mate his number, so my mate text him and he says he has t500 and no t400 now...
Wtf is this madness has anybody tried this high of a concentration and when you did, how sore was the pip?

I'm his guru but his first cycle was 800mg so he won't listen when I say to take 500pw, he's opting for 750mg... Has this shit always been around? It seems as if every time I place an order my sources dosages get bigger, first was t350, then t400 now t500...

I'm grabbing a bottle for a cruise anyway cost effective as he'll @ 30 quid a vial so that's a 20 week cruise in one bottle...

No mention of esters as he's only ordering it in now, although I'm assuming long esters, but has anybody tried this, don't know the brand either but I trust him...

Some high mg solutions have high ethyl oleate content. Some is just label that shit for extra money.

So I normally get t400 for myself off my source, and I gave my mate his number, so my mate text him and he says he has t500 and no t400 now...
Wtf is this madness has anybody tried this high of a concentration and when you did, how sore was the pip?

I'm his guru but his first cycle was 800mg so he won't listen when I say to take 500pw, he's opting for 750mg... Has this shit always been around? It seems as if every time I place an order my sources dosages get bigger, first was t350, then t400 now t500...

I'm grabbing a bottle for a cruise anyway cost effective as he'll @ 30 quid a vial so that's a 20 week cruise in one bottle...

No mention of esters as he's only ordering it in now, although I'm assuming long esters, but has anybody tried this, don't know the brand either but I trust him...

Probably same dose as 350... 30 quid seems a bit cheap for 500mg/ml.. Unless your mate is a big unit with considerable training experience then 800mg/week seems a bit excessive..
At over 750mg/weeks Testosterone gets kinda pointless, I'll explain:

The larger amount of free test, acutely, could lead to even more SHBG being produced. Its why I find testosterone most effective as a base in the 250-750 mg region, and find it more efficient to increase dose of other AAS that aren't readily affected by SHBG, or for that matter, metabolized..

^^on gh15 they said that high dose (like 1.5g+) shouldn't be used without gh either. But I gotta ask GF, is it only test or do all androgens increase shbg? Couldn't one avoid build up if this is the case by using low test and high other compounds? And does proviron/mast cause diminishing returns?

^^on gh15 they said that high dose (like 1.5g+) shouldn't be used without gh either. But I gotta ask GF, is it only test or do all androgens increase shbg? Couldn't one avoid build up if this is the case by using low test and high other compounds? And does proviron/mast cause diminishing returns?

Unsure Serotonin... Sorry..

Proviron (masteron not so much) will displace test from SHBG, but because test is easily metabolized (and DHT even easier) the yield won't be as great as many think. That's the same reason SHBG blockade was never an efficient way of naturally boosting test either. And yes, the larger amount of free test, acutely, could lead to even more SHBG being produced. Also don't forget that SHBG also binds estradiol, and whatever goes for test (although to a slightly lesser degree) also goes for estradiol when blocking SHBG. So it is indeed a questionable practice.

My mate says his is pip free, I'm guessing it's underdosed which I'm happy with as I don't want him doing 750mg per week it's just unnessecery

Might be super high ethyl oleate content "mate" :p that's the only time I've heard of high dose gear with little pip. Only thing I know that can be high dosed in standard oil with little pip is boldenone