• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anyone tried plugging cheratussin ac? (guaifenesin with codeine)

tyler_fitz

Bluelighter
Got a sinus infection and the doc gave me cheratussin ac (10mg codeine/100mg guaifenesin per 5ml).
I'm just concerned about the guaifenesin....my stomach can handle it.... but i dunno about muh bunghole. used the search engine but all the stuff in the threads i found didn't mention anything about plugging.

c'mon dudes, help me out. i kinda need this stuff for my sinus infection but i don't wanna waste it all chugging it. i wanna get the best bang for my insurance buck, ya dig?

^ Don't bump your own threads. I seriously doubt very many people have tried shoving cough syrup up their asses.

^hahaha, for real. But i can't imagine that the guaif would work well with the butthole. Wouldn't that still hit you and make you puke, but even harder? Or is it just going through the stomach that triggers that? I guess im not too sure how the guaif works, but i believe that it would be extra dangerous. Just chug it man

Guaifenesin is basically inactive. Haven't had any problems with it. Codeine's not worth shoving up your ass. It probably won't be stronger or less nauseating. Just make some drank.

Cheratussin/Robotussin AC is behind the counter but no RX needed in much of the USA. Like psuedoephedrine. Find a pharmacist willing to sell it with no prescription is usually hard though.

Cheratussin

This is an old thread, but yes, it works. DumDum diluted four teaspoons (10mg codiene/100mg G' per teaspoon) with two teaspoons of water and plugged it. Fifteen minutes later, DumDum felt a rush and warmth on his/her face followed by a slight tickle and reduced pain. However, DumDum has a very high opiate tolerance and only takes pain medication of the opiate types as needed. As far as getting blitzed, buzzed, whatever, DumDum would not try more than eight teaspoons at a time (with around four teaspoons of water, as well). Be careful and good luck! #TakeThatDeadPost

Last edited: