• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

anyone tried mixing tramadol with lunesta?

I have taken OPIATES and lunesta before. Didn't like it. But I dont like Z drugs period. As other have suggested, depressed breathing could be a problem in extreme(r) cases.

15 50mg tramadol sounds dangerous with the low seizure threshold.

The weirdest thing is, when I took tramadol I would have get a nice euphoric stimulant glow at work but only if I took 2 or 3. I did it every day for weeks. I just went to the doctor and said my girlfriend has these for headaches can I have them too... and she gave me 100. But obviously good things dont last and I learned to hate it, especially if I took more than 3. I think its a weird drug.

Good luck

Tramadol is an Opioid

Es/zopiclone (Lunesta/Immovane)is a non-benzodiazepine sedative; Z-Drug

Both of these drugs are sedatives and all things being equal, when we throw sedating substances from different classes at our Central Nervous System, the synergy can be quite powerful. It's not a particularly safe practice. They are both fairly mild in their sedative nature, but that doesn't mean you can't take handfuls of each.

Do not exceed 300mg Tramadol per sitting and do not take anything significantly higher than a standard dosage quantity of Eszopiclone.