• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone tried h4cbd??

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Ex daily smoker of regular weed and hash joints.
Last years ive been doing more edibles since I prefer to not have to smoke several times per hour to keep some kind of buzz.

Anyway recently ive decided to take a long break from Thc and other cannabis products that get me "high"

I still use a combo of homebrewed cbd/cbg edible oil since i really enjoy the energy and focus it gives me.
However cbd does barely nothing for me to relax and help with the general body related stress i have.

However recently i got some 60% 4HCBD hash that i made ebible oil from.
Didnt have much expectations that it would do much tbh.

But man i was really suprised how much i enjoy its effects.
Doesnt give me much if any "head high" however the amount of muscle relaxation and taking the edge of is quite nice.

Without giving to much details its cheaper then the street hash i usually can get.

Also there is close to zero of the day after lethargy or lack of motivation that i get from thc,hhc or the thc-p that ive tried.

Def not a substitute for the real deal, however if you arent interested in being stoned but want the medicinal effects from cannabis then its def a great option..

Also ot doesnt give a false positive for thc that hhc or other analogues do..

Im going to experiment with making oils with different ratios of regular cbd,cbg and h4cbd and see how it can be used for different times of the day.

Anyone else who has experience with it?