• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anyone taken 100mg vyvanse?

clarityyy

Greenlighter
Hello, I have an exam approaching and today is one of the only full days I have to study for this exam and I want to be extremely productive.

I'm currently prescribed 50mg vyvanse that I'm suppose to take everyday, but I usually don't. So far this week I took 1 50mg capsule on Tuesday (last time i took vyvanse was the wednesday before 4/16), I took 1 50mg capsule yesterday (thursday) and I took one this morning.
I plan on staying up tonight and getting a huge chunk of studying done, however when i take vyvanse in the morning it usually wears off around ~6hours or so, and i took it at 8:30am...

So my question is:
Will it be ok If i take another 50mg capsule around 6pm? It will be about 10 hours since I had taken the previous 50mg capsule. Also, my heart usually never races when I'm on vyvanse.

I've been taking 60mg vyvanse for the past 5 years, and multiple times done that, I would suggest waiting till at least 12 hours after the first does, you will be up all night, and you may experience the heart racing, but I have taken way more than that in a shorter period of time. it goes without saying the more mg you take in a smaller amount of time is most likely not so great on your liver!

All in all its not healthy but from personal experience you would survive.. your best bet is to take the capsule split it into thirds and only take one of the thirds, the max mg vyvanse on the market is 70mg so you will be slightly under that 70mg for the entire day

I agree, you're better off taking your dose in the morning and than avoiding redosing as you won't sleep and feel like crap when you crash from that large amount.