• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Anyone take CBD before work?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Dear BL Fam,

I’m new to taking CBD edibles and what can I say… I’m really impressed! I bought the ever popular CBD gummies which are such a craze recently and my muscle pain relief combined by the calming of my ever oversensitive Central Nervous System is making me think that this is definitely one of God’s gift.
How many of you take CBD before work/on the job? Does it improve your performance in any way? What is the legal situation for you specifically?

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!

yeah I do that often, usually around 40-50mg full spectrum cbd oil sublingual

I find it anxiolytic and extremely helpful for muscle tension etc, great medicine that is fully legal here in uk

Dear BL Fam,

I’m new to taking CBD edibles and what can I say… I’m really impressed! I bought the ever popular CBD gummies which are such a craze recently and my muscle pain relief combined by the calming of my ever oversensitive Central Nervous System is making me think that this is definitely one of God’s gift.
How many of you take CBD before work/on the job? Does it improve your performance in any way? What is the legal situation for you specifically?

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!
I'm curious what type of product?

my experience with CBD has varied

full spectrum seems to help the most, but is expensive

pure CBD is overrated in my experience, and very overpriced in this country

At my local dispensary, I bought gummies that came as 600mg CBD Total, THC Total is less than 1.35 mg.

CBD per unit is : 20 mg and THC per unit is: less than 0.05 mg.

Living in a place that still outlaws weed and weed products I've never had the extracts but me and like half my co workers have smoked some of the strongest weed I've ever had halfway through a shift before, not great for productivity haha.

Living in a place that still outlaws weed and weed products I've never had the extracts but me and like half my co workers have smoked some of the strongest weed I've ever had halfway through a shift before, not great for productivity haha.
Hence my question about taking only CBD for those purposes.

Hi! I am a vet with PTSD and an older chronic pain patient who found relief in medical cannabis. The first time I tried cannabis was right after my first breakdown. I took a few puffs out of a pipe and was shocked. I felt better immediately. I knew I had to keep trying as most of the VA therapies I tried were actually making me feel worse. I started with CBD-rich strains and eventually smoked flower when I knew I had safe access and I could keep my CBD doses consistent.