• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Anyone take a mushroom supplement

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’ve been taking them for about 2 weeks and it seems that everytime I take them I have extremely difficult stomach issues I’ll spare you guys I just wondered if that’s common to experience cause I feel like I just wasted 20

I've been takimg a supplement with lion's mane, chaga, cordyceps, and reishi daily only for a couple of days now but I haven't experienced any stomach issues at all thus far.

I've taken alot of different mushrooms and never had stomach issues infact some medicinal mushrooms are really healthy for your gut. What in particular are you taking there are many types of mushrooms out there. Like I said I've taken at least ten or so an have been having nothing but spectacular results for immune system etc. Maybe try taking them with food or something tho I find it not to generally matter for me regarding stomach contents when I take them.

I eat a lot of odd fungi often put into capsules for health. I’ve eaten fungi many haven’t. But yea like I often use chaga in chocolate baked goods n shit like that.

Mushrooms can sometimes cause stomach upset in those susceptible to it. I occasionally get it depending on the type of mushrooms I eat.

Also I’ve heard of folks who’ve never had problems mysteriously get them later in life.... Mushrooms are interesting.
-GC

I eat a lot of odd fungi often put into capsules for health. I’ve eaten fungi many haven’t. But yea like I often use chaga in chocolate baked goods n shit like that.

Mushrooms can sometimes cause stomach upset in those susceptible to it. I occasionally get it depending on the type of mushrooms I eat.

Also I’ve heard of folks who’ve never had problems mysteriously get them later in life.... Mushrooms are interesting.
-GC
I don’t know if my stomach is really sensitive to mycelium. I ate a lot of shrooms as a dumbass teen and still can remember hanging out on the toilet thinking I was Kurt Cobain. Sorry tmi..