• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone remember these?

PerfectoPLease

Bluelighter
I have looked around pillreports to no avail for these guys. Back somewhere around 05-07 there were some beans going around my area ( North Louisiana, but also heard of them in Texas) they were larger in diameter than usual, and also thinner. They were light pink, with the faint outline of what appeared to be a woman's face running around the right edge of the pill. Usually referred to as pink ladies ( not the trucker ladies though), PBS, Girl Scouts or as some of my more urbane compatriots refered to them " them pink bitches".

Anyway I was having fond memories of those earlier and just wondering if anyone else had them, and had good experiences as I did. They were definitely VERY strong mdxx but there was something else in them for sure, my best guess being 2CB although that's just a guess because that was a year or two before I was turned on to test kits. Possibly some MDA but I don't think so based on my other mda experiences. Whatever they were, they were nothing short of amazing.

Just reminiscing here really, but if anyone tested these or knows where to find them on pillreports I would love to know what was in them.

ohhh seemed like there was always some good rolls around back then.... still, for me, its the star cutouts... hands down by far the best of the best...

Haha. Scoped the comments on that Nurse pill. That shit really took me back. That was around the time I first started rolling. Never got to try the Nurses, UFCs or the Devils. I remember a bunch of friends got some Devils & everyone in High School was talking about the UFCs

Ha crazy shit i remember the Devils from my sophomore year of high school. Never got to try them but heard they were dank.