Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeplingo

Greenlighter
Hey guys! Just moved back to Saint Louis MO and im looking for some like minded people to have a good time with. Parties, concerts, dinner and all of the fun stuff. ;) if anyone on here is from STL please let me know!

Hey mate,

Whether you're sincere in your intentions or not, these kinds of threads are unfortunately more or less against the rules as they're often vaguely disguised attempts to source drugs from fellow forum members in the area. As such, this thread will be closed shortly.

Best of luck finding like minded people to hang out with in your area, though :) Sadly I don't think you'll be successful via this channel.

best of welcomes to the illustrious bl however its worth noting bl is a terrible place to score droogs considering the harm reduction nature of the site.

i hope you settle in well and moreover to see you around our humble online community

peace and love

As said already we have no way to know if you're genuinely looking for people to hang out with or if you're looking for a source. As such I'm going to close this thread. Welcome to bluelight anyways zeplingo, if you have more questions concerning harm reduction don't hesitate to ask ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.