• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone only take IR Morphine and how come sometimes morphine high lasts AGES

HezzaD

Bluelighter
How many times a day could I plug to avoid withdrawal?
I know ive wrote topic about this before but just want to know do doctors ever just prescribe IR Morphine
and how do you dose your painkillers?
The mscontin when taken properly or halfed keeps me outta withdrawal but I feel shit unless I crush and take orally or I feel great if plugged I get smashed on over 100mg and when taken 60mg plugged I get an energetic morphine high with great pain relief just wondering how long should I wait till taking another dose if for pain relief.
Morphines weird, I took 30mg er and chewed the other half as couldnt find pill crusher so more likely most of it stayed extended, this was at 8am then at 1pm I plugged 120mg morphine, I always do around 15-30ml of warm water, stir it, add baking soda, keep stirring until most of the wax is separated, Make sure there's no poo in my bum if I havn't took a shit.
I plug and the effects hit around 10mins later, Had a great nod a better one than i did today even though today I used 60mg extra. I didn't need to take another dose for 20hours usually it would be around 6-12hours later. and I still felt an amazing afterglow even though I got a tolerance mmm.