• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone not like both uppers and downers?

Legally High

Bluelighter
Amphetemines make me nervous agitated and withdrawn. Downers make me depressed and hangover effects next day. Opiates make me angry and annoyed. I know personally the answer is to avoid these, however it?s easy to get caught up in when you have scripts.

I can't tolerate uppers at all. I can barely drink coffee without having a panic attack.

I have to take opiates and benzos for a body that is trying to fall apart but I don't enjoy them. If I take 1 pill too many I end up with a migraine.

I own a pharmacy and can't even enjoy it. Rather ironic. I smoke pot occasionally and as long as I keep it to two puffs I can enjoy it before it puts me to sleep.

I can't figure out how people can take 120mgs of oxy and have a great time and yet I can't increase my dosage without paying greatly for it. At least I don't run out of medicine early lol.

My experiences with opiates have been negative, but I generally enjoy both uppers and downers.

If they make you feel bad then you should really question why you are taking them/having scripts.

Without a script my pain is excruciating. I was never one to take drugs and threw out the remainder of pain scripts when my pain was gone (i.e. dental work). Fast forward 30 years and I have to use a lock bag for my scripts and peel labels off of old script bottles because my doctor said if anyone knew what I got monthly they may break in to get them.

If I had my druthers I would be jogging 8 miles a day again; not taking 3 narcotics, a benzo, gabapentin, zofran and promethazine. Or at least I'd find a way to enjoy the medicine I have! Dang it, if I can't enjoy my exercise I should be able to enjoy my medicine.

I get migraines too if I take too much of an opiate. I'm prone to them anyway, but even 10mg extra can bring one on full force. And the ones I get from opiates can not be stopped like my regular ones. I hate uppers, meth, coke, crack, adderral, even though I've had brief affairs with them all. And downers even more so, just took half of a blue xan today and have eaten about 3 times and drank a cup of coffee just to make it go away. Can't stand that feeling either.

Opiates though, are kind of an upper/downer, a nice median, and my battle with those has been long and incredibly costly. (I'm 2.5 weeks clean right now!) As long as I don't take them in excess, keep my tolerance low, and don't redose sooner than I should i can mostly avoid the migraines. Mostly.

Maybe try kratom? Do a ton of research first, it's amazing for pain relief, but is addictive. And as long as you take it correctly you don't need to get a high from it. Just do a ton of research before you try it, from the pro and con sides.

If I was prescribed drugs that didn't agree with me, I wouldn't take them. This reminds me that I have many bottles left of different psych meds that need to be disposed of properly. I'm going to move this over to Drug Culture.

Personally, even though opiates have ruined my life so to speak, I LOVE the way they make me feel(when I can get enough to even feel anything anyway). When it comes to uppers I?ve never had a problem becoming addicted and only mess with them once in a longgg while. I?m not a big fan of the comedowns... if I find myself offered an upper(I only do them when offered for free), I will only accept them as long as I have a good downer to kill the comedown. But as of lately I just want to not make any type of drugs the Center of my life and focus on changing the way I deal with every day living without drugs to get me through.

-TheProfessor-

All drugs make you feel like shit one way or another sooner or later. You pay that price for getting to feel high.

it, if I can't enjoy my exercise I should be able to enjoy my medicine.

This is the same attitude I have...now I have bladder damage also from drug abuse in addition to the back problems I already had.

Enjoying the medicine is fun until it blows up in your face.

Well I forgot to mention the one exception, and that?s lsd/mushrooms. Although I?ve only done them a handful of times, they actually are a great experience. And makes me feel clear headed and awake. But with something so powerfully altering I?m sure there are consequences a more experienced user can attest to.

Take your upper and make sure you got a downer on deck. Gotta get up to get down.

I think this isn?t wise and I?ve done it countless times. Taking a upper and downers at night makes me feel empty the next day. Without the downer you shouldn?t be quite as useless/miserable. I?ve started to think taking an upper you should ride it out, then you?ll learn to take less. Drug concoctions like this are not conducive to harm reduction as your taking more drugs risking more addiction, and body load.