• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone manage to stay hydrated ??

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Im a heavy daily smoker, been for many years.
Take a few months of every year.
I usually smoke about 2g of high grade hash a day.
I use organic tobacco leaves so slightly better then ciggarets.

I also strength train quite seriously so i try to keep my diet in check.
However in periods it seems almost impossible to not get dehydrated on a daily basis.

If I forget to drink liquids my urine quickly turns quite dark.
If I just pound water it goes through me..
So i try to zip on some electrolyte drinks most of the day.

Anyone else who is trying to manage this?

I always have to have water nearby ice cold filtered water I only drink water when it comes to casual beverages i stopped drinking pop (fizzy and none fizzy)\ if someone asked you to drink watered down sulfuric acid would you? Anyway you gotta just know what your putting in your body if your that concerned look out for certain ingrediants in the drinks that might make your urine dark maybe my urine is usally always dark and sometimes frothy make sure you go regularly instead of holding it this along with anxiety is probably whats cauing it see a doctor though cus it could be a sign of something.

When i wrote electrolyte drink i meant home made.
So just filtered water, minerals and maybe sodium bicarb and lemon juice.

I rarely drink or eat anything processed or sugary.

Its mostly in the mornings my urine is quite dark.
Then after i get some liquids in me it usually clears up.

stop being such a bitchnigga and drink up on your water, it doesn't all have to go in your bong.

I had the same problem when living in Colorado because of the low humidity/dry air. The generally rule I used was to get hydrated before a work out or climbing a mountain and continue to drink water through out the exercise as well as drinking a lot before bed (even though you'll probably have to get up in the night to let it out). If you are feeling dehydrated, it's already too late and you need to stop whatever exercise you are doing for the day. Some places are just going to zap the water out of your body no matter what you do, so it's best to know how your body reacts and prepare for the worst.

Weed caused some dry mouth, which contributes to the issue, but wasn't the cause of dehydration ime. However, drinking ANY amount of alcohol was a sure fire way to wake up at 3am feeling like this:
Dehydrated-768x512.jpg

The only way I ever truly solved the problem was by moving to a more humid environment. Good luck.

Sounds like a factor, i live in a cold nordic climate.
Usually im either a bit dried out or i have to go pee alot.
Its hard to find the sweet spot with hydration / electrolyte balance.

I also cycle in my carbs on and off on a daily basis.
That doesnt make it easier to retain fluids.