• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone know what would resolidify like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweakerguy

Bluelighter

Evaporated acetone from a wash left this residue pattern in the dish. I kept it purposefully just to see what would be in it once it dried.
Thoughts?

Not looking for identification, i just wanted someone to tell me it isn't isopropane-whatever 🕵️‍♂️

That picture only tells me 2 things:
1) It's soluble in acetone
2) It's a solid a room temperature

Could be one compound or a mixture.
If you can get some reagent tests (available online) you may be able to know a bit more about it. Particularly if you think it might be an active cut.

That picture only tells me 2 things:
1) It's soluble in acetone
2) It's a solid a room temperature

Could be one compound or a mixture.
If you can get some reagent tests (available online) you may be able to know a bit more about it. Particularly if you think it might be an active cut.

I appreciate the replies.
Mystery solved, however.
It was methamphetamine, and quite strong. I ended up taking a lick of the bowl out of curiosity and was immediately met with the prickly sting on my tongue I'd been hoping for.
I was high as a kite for about 12 hours and didn't think about redosing until the next day. 😳
Didn't see that coming.

I appreciate the replies.
Mystery solved, however.
It was methamphetamine, and quite strong. I ended up taking a lick of the bowl out of curiosity and was immediately met with the prickly sting on my tongue I'd been hoping for.
I was high as a kite for about 12 hours and didn't think about redosing until the next day. 😳
Didn't see that coming.

Good news then.

However meth shouldn't be soluble in acetone. Either your acetone is wet or you didn't filter it properly.

Good news then.

However meth shouldn't be soluble in acetone. Either your acetone is wet or you didn't filter it properly.
Yep I was just about to say that. I'm down to the bottom on a can of kleen strip and i'm sure there was a bit of water in it.

What were you washing?
Ive seen very small amounts of ketamine resolidify into a crystal type film with that same pattern, when air dried.
But, if you know it was meth, you know it was meth 😵👍

If you've got your answer, I'm closing this thread, as it's not exactly Drug Culture material either.

Status
Not open for further replies.