Waffleicious

Bluelighter
I have no idea what is on this pill so I can't even look up reviews on it :p
Any guidance would be lovely!

Attachments

• 0911001649.jpg
    0911001649.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 147
It's the Gucci logo, but I would post this in the pillreports discussion section of bluelight next time.

Last edited:
Correct me if Im Wrong, but isn't it generally a good idea to stay away from pills with raised logos? Or was it edges?
I don't really remember which it was but I know iread it here a while ago..

Correct me if Im Wrong, but isn't it generally a good idea to stay away from pills with raised logos? Or was it edges?
I don't really remember which it was but I know iread it here a while ago..

A lot of the outpressed (raised logos) have been tested as piperazines but its not a sure fire sign of a bad pill.

Thanks for the info you guys n sorry about posting in the wrong section! I was rushing to get this thread up before going to work :p
I thought the raised logo = pipes as well, but this pill is soooooo crumbly n that special sort of bitter... idk it looks legit but I'll post results after tonight ;)
I also have a green w/ orange speckled dolphin (facing left) that imma try ^^

Thanks for the info you guys n sorry about posting in the wrong section! I was rushing to get this thread up before going to work :p
I thought the raised logo = pipes as well, but this pill is soooooo crumbly n that special sort of bitter... idk it looks legit but I'll post results after tonight ;)
I also have a green w/ orange speckled dolphin (facing left) that imma try ^^

I wouldn't take that pill man, I've seen LV's that appear to be from the same press,-- pipes. I've also tasted piperazines that tasted as bitter as MDMA... FYI, not all pipes are sour like they say.

Bearlove; said:
A lot of the outpressed (raised logos) have been tested as piperazines but its not a sure fire sign of a bad pill.

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

lmao severely I wish you had posted a day sooner xD I took it that night n it was completely piperazine xDD

I had a green dolphin jumping left that had orange specks n I gave it to my brother n he said he rolled face :p