• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone know of ways to get free Narcan in NJ?

babygotbackstrom121

Greenlighter
I can't afford a narcan kit but I've already received training on how to use it, does anyone know of any non-profits or clinics where i can pick one up free?

Hey, sorry I'm not US based so unfortunately I can't help you out, but to help you out, I can move this to the North&South American Drug Discussion subforum. Maybe you'll have more luck there!

What part of NJ are you located in. Many of the bigger cities have Needle Exchanges qnd they would deff have them there. Also if you are to far from one of those possibly a hospital I'd think. The one i was given came from a Detox program that i went to. Just found this list of pharmacies you can apparently goto without a prescription and buy it at least at one point but i think they only have those kinda on off days.

Im gonna keep digging, but any sort of Methadone/Bupe kinda clinic might have them too. CVS supposedly can give it out with scripts in alot of states i was just reading. And with NJ being a state with heavy Heroin/fent use hopefully they do it there.

Last edited:
again, i'm not u.s. based, but a specific uk based needle exchange gives narcan. i have an unopened one, but tbf, i wanna keep it, just in case. no one is o'ding on my watch !

Kensington Philadelphia has a needle exchange that gives free narcan rite on allgheney ave bro

There was a thread on here somewhere that mentioned a bus that parks up in different places around the Chicago area that you could get Narcan from. Maybe there's something similar in NJ?

Shame they dont give that stuff out free, try methadone clinics thats where they are around here just ask the front desk. Thanks to those things I never had a deadly overdose around me, the 5 times an overdose has happened I had narcan available, never personally oded myself though

Contact Georgia Overdose Prevention. It's run by 2 mothers but has grown into a big deal and they will send it to you free. They just want you to report back to them if you ever use it, so they can log how many lives have been saved, to justify to Govt that giving it out free is worth it. They got legislation changed in GA. They're badasses.

Shame they dont give that stuff out free, try methadone clinics thats where they are around here just ask the front desk. Thanks to those things I never had a deadly overdose around me, the 5 times an overdose has happened I had narcan available, never personally oded myself though

Contact Georgia Overdose Prevention. It's run by 2 mothers but has grown into a big deal and they will send it to you free. They just want you to report back to them if you ever use it, so they can log how many lives have been saved, to justify to Govt that giving it out free is worth it. They got legislation changed in GA. They're badasses.