• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone know anything about Suboxone pills.....

Redreynolds_86

Greenlighter
This is short and sweet but I was just wondering if you can feel a Suboxone pill when you snort it? Me being an IV user know that I feel it when I shoot it but have never tried snorting it and was curious....

Is your Suboxone actually in tablet form or is it a film? If it is in tablet form do not use IV or intranasal use. This will result in a clinical level concentration of the naloxone that is not present when used sublingually. A clinically relevant concentration of naloxone will be met with immediate withdrawal effects.

Best wishes

Is your Suboxone actually in tablet form or is it a film? If it is in tablet form do not use IV or intranasal use. This will result in a clinical level concentration of the naloxone that is not present when used sublingually. A clinically relevant concentration of naloxone will be met with immediate withdrawal effects.

Best wishes
There was a big thread on bluelight years ago on IVing suboxone vs subutex (no naloxone).

The consensus was that the naloxone does almost nothing to block the high and it was just put in to get a patent on suboxone and fool MDs into thinking it was useful.

I've IVed both and the naloxone does nothing.

But shooting bupe hardens the viens. It is very nasty stuff to shoot. Probably most damaging drug I've ever injected on the viens/injection site.

Yes you can snort suboxone pills. It will be a slow onset still tho so probably not worth the talcosis and lung damage of powder being inhaled into your lungs.

don't know if this is true bc heard it from a friend he said his friend died powder cumulated in his heart and he died I've done it but used cotton

he said it was his fault he is no longer my friend bc he didn't even warn me this is possible plus meth made him manic a drug I used on and off in the past rarely didn't rly like it wasn't my bag the meth that is I take subs id g into a 2 week bender with the meth heads imo they are manipulative assholes not friends they want to take whatever you may have steal or otherwise

my two cents

Last edited:
Yes you can shoot Suboxone. It really isn’t worth the stress it puts on your body, but to each their own.