PTSD Anyone here tried shrooms for PTSD?

So i finally got some shrooms and wanna try them to help my ptsd. But i wanna hear from other people with ptsd to see what reaction they got from it. I havent tripped since all that bullshit started.

Any help would be appreciated
I have heard it can be helpful for some people. However I must warn you, if you are susceptible to psychosis I recommend staying far away. I have bipolar and after dosing shrooms a couple times I ignorantly thought I’d cured myself, only for mania to set in shortly afterwards. If you aren’t prone to psychosis then it could be an option. But for me it caused more problems.

I have had psychosis in the past but that was 5 years ago now and it was not drug induced. Ive taken shrooms in the past and never really had a bad trip

No but I would really like to take a large dose to find out if itll works. I'm still in chains and it fuckin sucks but over the decades these shackles have loosend a bit from yanking at em ... still....
Got rid of that hag at night (from a different weapon) so I really am grateful for that. Super grateful.
I'm sure there has been studies on this topic matter. I would be a guinea pig for it.
:shrug:

So microdosing was said to be ineffective in the studies I was following in the past but full doses were beneficial for depression. I am not sure about PTSD but I can surely see how it could because with reintegration it maybe helps deal with trauma but idk man. Could go either way.

Glad to see you had a good trip. I’m thinking about getting some. Idk though as I think they are using synthetic psilocybin where I get it but it works idk…

I also have bipolar disorder and just came out of mania a couple months ago so but I don’t think it triggered mania in me. Nah that mania came on months later but it makes sense if it does being the huge increase in serotonin.

No but I would really like to take a large dose to find out if itll works. I'm still in chains and it fuckin sucks but over the decades these shackles have loosend a bit from yanking at em ... still....
Got rid of that hag at night (from a different weapon) so I really am grateful for that. Super grateful.
I'm sure there has been studies on this topic matter. I would be a guinea pig for it.

I would try them i feel like i worked alot of shit out in my head last night it's weird. I dont feel as anxious as i did before either. Also my fear of going psychotic again seems to be gone