anyone here still have love for GHB - natural GH releaser, etc.

Oh prescription for GHB (aka Xyrem) is being prescribed left and right considering its maker Jazz Pharmaceuticals has some expensive stock price (which means they are profiting from a niche product).

Speaking of GHB, I've got a friend with narcolepsy that gets a prescription for sodium oxybate (γ-Hydroxybutryic acid, or GHB). He loves to share it with me about as much as I love to ask him to.

It ain't an easy 'script to acquire. But if you learn about narcolepsy and improve your acting ability, you shouldn't find it terribly troublesome getting it.

Oh prescription for GHB (aka Xyrem) is being prescribed left and right considering its maker Jazz Pharmaceuticals has some expensive stock price (which means they are profiting from a niche product).

Ah, well that explains it. I was always curious how my friend could get Xyrem seemingly easier than, say, triazolam. It would appear they're equally risky drugs to prescribe.

Man I wish I could get a script for that stuff... But used to love it back in the day, but it's not a BB'ing supp, lol! Just a party drug, but a good one as it's non toxic and has no hang over.

god I love this stuff I just bought a litre of gbl thinking about it what feel like when its all gone I poured it down the drain

god I love this stuff I just bought a litre of gbl thinking about it what feel like when its all gone I poured it down the drain

A wise move! It's not good to have something like that around if it tempts you too much...

Xyrem is a liquid formulation of ghb. It's been on the market for many years... It's made from a component readily (no longer!) available at health food store. Years ago,not hey formulated a liquid with more than 1/3 rec daily intake of salt to keep people from adding it to drinks....used to cost $200 a month, now it's close to $12k no one else has the patent.. It gives narcoleptics, severe cfs and insomnia so stage 111 and 4 sleep. Short acting, taken twice nightly.

I used to work for the parent company of jazz pharm, one my my earliest tasks was researching the companies in the portfolio and was shocked to find that at the time the only thing they made was a legal ghb. Seems they have branched out into other ridiculously expensive drugs.

I've got a good 20 years experience with GHB. I'm glad I found out about it when it was easier to get / make.

It's a fun party drug. It's a good alcohol alternative if you're trying to avoid empty calories. I only take it once or twice a month these days. I never had a problem with moderating my use and taking it occasionally.

Xyrem is a liquid formulation of ghb. It's been on the market for many years... It's made from a component readily (no longer!) available at health food store. Years ago,not hey formulated a liquid with more than 1/3 rec daily intake of salt to keep people from adding it to drinks....used to cost $200 a month, now it's close to $12k no one else has the patent.. It gives narcoleptics, severe cfs and insomnia so stage 111 and 4 sleep. Short acting, taken twice nightly.

Are you talking Sandmeyer reaction from GABA..?

The truth is many people in this sub-forum are avid users of drugs besides steroids. I remember watching a video where dorian Yates said he didn't drink much and he could count on one hand the number of times he was out past 11 pm. It could be the truth or a flat out lie, but the point is this type of behavior is an anomaly. Most bodybuilders are hooked up on sleeping drugs at a minimum, and many more use cocaine amphetamines and painkillers while they take steroids. If you've ever used rec drugs whilst on steroids, you know that testosterone and trenbolone, for example, somehow alter the ability to feel pleasure from rec drugs. As a result, people will take higher doses to compensate for lack of getting high on regular doses. Sometimes this kills people.

If you're willing to inject yourself with a needle, what's popping pills or snorting lines. Taking rec drugs is actually less arduous. A lot of people will actually end up taking supplemental doses of test because they messed up their libido with opiates. Be careful, this is reality of bodybuilding so don't harbor any illusions about the nature of what you're doing. It's quite normal. And quite dangerous.

Interesting... I find that it is just the opposite. I feel more clarity, focus, and more intense on test/tren so therefore when I take rec drugs I really tend to "feel" them. My body is just working much more efficiently it seems.

I've noticed lately on my low dose tren cycle that I have a higher tolerance to weed and GHB. I don't know if it works that way for everyone. I've never felt any diminished effects from recreational drugs on testosterone alone.

Back in the old days GHB was the research chemical of choice for very kinky sexual encounters. Better than hookers and blow! I took it orally with two ladies of the evening and it was some very interesting research. LOL.