• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

anyone heard of "ORO" cigarettes?? Also, has it been spiked?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I was just smoking outside by my house when a group of teenage lads walked past and one randomly offered me a "free" cigarette. He seems pleased when I took it and I'm naturally suspicious anyway.
It had ORO stamped on it as there brand but I cannot find a reference to this anywhere online.

Is it like a counterfeit cigarette? Also, what are the chances there's something fishy with it? Like something other than tobacco?
This is in the UK btw.

It was fine :) tasted fine and no adulterates. Guess he was just being nice. I guess kids are nicer than when I was a kid.

Thank God. We were all super worried ;) Is it normal for gangs of children to roam the streets of England searching for victims with which to murder by means of poisoned cigarettes? I did some crazy stuff when I was a teen, but this would be some next-level shit for sure. Please update.

ORO is slang for pcp. o_O

Seriously tho, I would never smoke a cigarette someone just gave me for no reason. Not that I smoke anyways.

ORO is slang for pcp. o_O

Seriously tho, I would never smoke a cigarette someone just gave me for no reason. Not that I smoke anyways.

I know it was a bit reckless of me but curiosity killed the cat. If there was PCP in it it must have been a tiny dose.

Thank God. We were all super worried ;) Is it normal for gangs of children to roam the streets of England searching for victims with which to murder by means of poisoned cigarettes? I did some crazy stuff when I was a teen, but this would be some next-level shit for sure. Please update.

paha ;)

It's common here for people to spike cigarettes with spice or similar and offer them to people just to laugh at how fucked up they get (unknowingly). That was my main worry as I've done spice 3 times and every time I had a grand mal seizure.