• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone heard of Man down..

Faysyway

Greenlighter
I work in the drug and alcohol field and have recently heard a new slang name Man Down. I feel it must be depressant related as it supposedly knocks people out. Does anyone on here know anything about this.

I work in the drug and alcohol field and have recently heard a new slang name Man Down. I feel it must be depressant related as it supposedly knocks people out. Does anyone on here know anything about this.

Man down? Do you mean mahdon? This is a new drug which comes from China labs which basically incapciates you. It effects the motor functions of the body. Turns the user into a gibberish wreck incapable of speaking or standing. In worst cases it can also mean total loss of bodily control resulting in urine and faeces purging.

Commonly others in their location shout Mahdon MAHDON to alert you to a user.

At which point for the colleagues / friend of said user need to make a decision whether to pick up said mahdon sufferer and transport him / her home or leave him/ her in the incapicated wreck to get on with their own personal experience.

Marines generally don't leave any Mahdon sufferers behind. But alas in a busy club when you are on your buzz a man down / mahdon can effect your experience.

In your situation mahdon is serious. You should provide immediate relief and counselling

Sorry couldn't resist

Could be a brand of heroin - if someone has OD on it then it could be a sign of purity so it's advertised as being the one that took a 'man down'.

Could also be MDMA - MD for short or in the UK we call it Mandy.