European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone heard from limpet chicken?

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
Have messaged him but haven't heard from him in ages. I know he had health problems and was fond of his prope-dope as he called it, so hopefully I am worrying about nothing

His forum usage tends to be in spurts with long periods of radio silence in between.

This absence is not unusual in that regard.

I'd hazard he is either fine, incarcerated or dead.

Lol. Hopefully he is not dead anyway. Not for selfish reasons, I do enjoy talking about chem. with him but he does seem like a nice fellow, if a little eccentric.

He better fuckin not be dead, for his sake = I'd kick him in his rigor-mortic balls!

On the MORE serious side, he better not be dead or I'd kick him in his rigor-mortic balls and be very fuckin upset:

He's an absolute cracker and know of his issues (says the typer) ... It does worry me but, as Jackal typed, he does have spats of going rouge.

I love that guy. A special soul indeed.

He better fuckin not be dead, for his sake = I'd kick him in his rigor-mortic balls!

On the MORE serious side, he better not be dead or I'd kick him in his rigor-mortic balls and be very fuckin upset:

He's an absolute cracker and know of his issues (says the typer) ... It does worry me but, as Jackal typed, he does have spats of going rouge.

I love that guy. A special soul indeed.

Absolutely. I visualise him as a cross between Dexter (as in Dexter's Lab) and Rick (as in Rick and Morty). I would fuckin love to pick his brains for a day or so - guy's a legend.

Been a while since I heard from him but would have to echo all the above. He takes lengthy breaks between sporadic posting and is a very fine human being many of us wish made the rounds more often than he does.

Have messaged him but haven't heard from him in ages. I know he had health problems and was fond of his prope-dope as he called it, so hopefully I am worrying about nothing

^As of this post he'd been posting on BL as recently as three days prior.

You're right, not even 2 weeks ago. Has seemed unusually quite mind you.

I'm alive had to drop off the face of the earth from this place.

Some troubles of a porcine nature (wrongful arrest, theft of property [as in, some things not seized, valuables actually went missing, and quite a few human rights violations. Lets just say I've got enough malpractice piled up to really light a fire up under their arses. One pig in particular I won't be happy until I have his job. Don't worry tryptamite, I haven't OD'ed on dipropionylmorphine.

Only just got my laptop from the filth. Pricks had to drop the 'case' since they had absolutely no evidence, it was a farce, a complete farce. Only its not funny because the prick who's job I'm coming after is still trying to deny me some of my property (which isn't anything illegal). Pulled shit like trying to use medical issues/medication, threatening to delay it by hours (knowing I needed my antiseizure and pain meds, going into withdrawal) unless I gave a statement.

And to say the least I am fucking PISSED.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to ring me sadie, it was good to hear from you again, as always:) Logged in a little bit ago because of some obligations I didn't want somebody to think I had forgotten but had been made temporarily unable to fulfill.

Not been locked up.

And fubar, thanks. And what is it you wanted to know.

It was a pleasure speaking to you again. Sorry I had to scat so quickly but dinner time be beckoning. ... I'm obviously not the only one to be happy to hear from you! xxx

It's always good to know people care <3

Result! After the recent concerns regarding OM it's great to hear from you so quickly LC and it's good to see you posting again. Back by demand from quite the fan club you have inspired sir =D <3

^When he says he wants to pick your brains I can only presume he probably means in some kind of demented cannibalistic fashion.

That's shit to hear about the police Limpet Chicken. Who'd have thought they were acting like a pack of cunts eh?

Am I right in remembering that they've been trying their best to catch you out for a number of years now, or have I made that up?

Thanks for taking the time to ring me sadie, it was good to hear from you again, as always:) Logged in a little bit ago because of some obligations I didn't want somebody to think I had forgotten but had been made temporarily unable to fulfill.

Not been locked up.

And fubar, thanks. And what is it you wanted to know.

Hello good Sir!! There's nothing I want to know in particular; rather everything in general... :)