• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone have experience with Farmapram? Seems bunk to me.

askhole

Bluelighter
As a disclaimer I got high on meth and stayed up all night, then rawdogged the comedown until the next night, during which I only “stepped out” to smoke twice. Didn’t get nearly as high as before I came down. If you feel this question is better suited for an amphetamine sub, let me know and I’ll repost it elsewhere.

**unrelated question, but if you come down from meth too much at once, is it typically harder to climb back up until you’ve finished coming down? not an experienced smoker but this seemed to be my experience.

Anywho, been over 48hr without sleep and at least 12 hours since my last underwhelming hit of meth.
A buddy gave me some Farmapram, which is just Mexican Xanax according to him. This claim was backed up by a quick google search.
He tested them with a standard test kit, fent test strips, and further tested his own urine a day or so after first dose.
All tests confirm opiate-free and benzo-present, but does not have the power to determine quality/potency or whether they’re represses.

I don’t have much of a benzo tolerance anymore, not like I used to.
This same buddy of mine once watched me grab a fistful of 3mg klonopin and chew them like sweet tarts as a stress response 5 years ago.
These days I’ll take a .5mg xanax, feel it within 10-15min, and pass tf out within the hour — on stims it’s no different, maybe 1mg tops.

But this stuff wasn’t hitting. I took 1mg and 30min passed, so I took another. 50min passed so I took a full 2mg bar. Still nothing.

Called my buddy, he said he thinks they’re XR. I took another mg (this time in smaller chunks in an attempt to turn XR into IR) because he said he felt his within 30min or so. That puts me at 4.5mg and still nothing.

Does anyone have experience with Farmapram? I’m finding it difficult to decipher if this is just the most pathetic “xanax” I’ve ever taken, or if the meth I smoked was truly that strong? It really didn’t seem to be. Mids at best for sure.
Benzos have also never been known to constrict pupils, according to my exhaustingly extensive digging on the subject — but mine went from sus to pinpoint pretty quickly.

Side note; should I take some Seroquel to get some real sleep? My heart is pretty sensitive to stims, especially comedowns, I usually get very pronounced, painful heart palpitations. Reading about heart-related Seroquel side effects has made me weary of doing so, despite all the users who swear by it.

I used to get shit loads of the farmapram bars for years and I never had a problem with them in terms of being the correct dosage. I even used them to come down off clear and I don't remember having a problem. I did read an article somewhere about a year ago where these journalists were going into different Mexican pharmacies and testing the actual contents/ potency of various pharms and I remember they specifically tested farmapram xanax and some bars were showing .5mg all the way up to 10MG!!!.. I mean that's a little extreme and I don't remember the sample size they worked with, but coming from someone who worked with quite a large sample size I never encountered that wild of a discrepancy ever.. maybe a bar here or there might feel like it was 1.5 instead of 2 or if you were lucky a 2.5-3mg bar but that was very rarely.

BOTTOM LINE in my humble opinion don't try this garbage. BE SAFE!!!!!! GO AMERICAN ONLY and no that doesn't mean to cop off the street but if you know you know.
Anything foreign IMO I don't mess with not worth the trouble or the possible side effects

turned out to be some of that liquid RC stuff dropped onto powder and pressed into bars i was probably just unlucky enough to get 3 of them with no product. the other 2 were flushed before they could be tested lol

turned out to be some of that liquid RC stuff dropped onto powder and pressed into bars i was probably just unlucky enough to get 3 of them with no product. the other 2 were flushed before they could be tested lol

that's not how that works lol. it could've very well been a pressed RC but liquids don't play well with pill presses.

that's not how that works lol. it could've very well been a pressed RC but liquids don't play well with pill presses.
that’s literally what they were but ok bro. if “that’s not how that works” then that literally explains exactly why they were bunk.

As a disclaimer I got high on meth and stayed up all night, then rawdogged the comedown until the next night, during which I only “stepped out” to smoke twice. Didn’t get nearly as high as before I came down. If you feel this question is better suited for an amphetamine sub, let me know and I’ll repost it elsewhere.

**unrelated question, but if you come down from meth too much at once, is it typically harder to climb back up until you’ve finished coming down? not an experienced smoker but this seemed to be my experience.

Anywho, been over 48hr without sleep and at least 12 hours since my last underwhelming hit of meth.
A buddy gave me some Farmapram, which is just Mexican Xanax according to him. This claim was backed up by a quick google search.
He tested them with a standard test kit, fent test strips, and further tested his own urine a day or so after first dose.
All tests confirm opiate-free and benzo-present, but does not have the power to determine quality/potency or whether they’re represses.

I don’t have much of a benzo tolerance anymore, not like I used to.
This same buddy of mine once watched me grab a fistful of 3mg klonopin and chew them like sweet tarts as a stress response 5 years ago.
These days I’ll take a .5mg xanax, feel it within 10-15min, and pass tf out within the hour — on stims it’s no different, maybe 1mg tops.

But this stuff wasn’t hitting. I took 1mg and 30min passed, so I took another. 50min passed so I took a full 2mg bar. Still nothing.

Called my buddy, he said he thinks they’re XR. I took another mg (this time in smaller chunks in an attempt to turn XR into IR) because he said he felt his within 30min or so. That puts me at 4.5mg and still nothing.

Does anyone have experience with Farmapram? I’m finding it difficult to decipher if this is just the most pathetic “xanax” I’ve ever taken, or if the meth I smoked was truly that strong? It really didn’t seem to be. Mids at best for sure.
Benzos have also never been known to constrict pupils, according to my exhaustingly extensive digging on the subject — but mine went from sus to pinpoint pretty quickly.

Side note; should I take some Seroquel to get some real sleep? My heart is pretty sensitive to stims, especially comedowns, I usually get very pronounced, painful heart palpitations. Reading about heart-related Seroquel side effects has made me weary of doing so, despite all the users who swear by it.
I find farmaprams to be hit and miss. Definitely not the best and sometimes they don’t have that extremely bitter taste which to me is a dead giveaway that it’s something different or it’s really under dosed.